• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Octo

=^)
It was worth a try :P
GG. It's obvious that I'm screwed either way. I won't worry about saying my role, but I'll just say that you cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil!
Then again, you have an axe, don't you? I'm not sure how this magic stuff works...
Let me tell you this, I was all for Poka telling the town who you were, but some of my scumbuds had feelings of "playing fair".
Fools, obviously. In the one day after that, you were able to take down not one, but two of us.
But, that's all over now. In the morning it looks like I'll wind up dead. That's gonna be fun. Hope you guys don't think we're done with you yet!

Gaddelydwarf, you are! If I had to take a guess, you're the Strongman?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Gosh freaking dangit I had this huge post written like three pages back and then I read that JC claimed SK and I threw it all out the window. I wish I'd just posted earlier in the day like I'd planned to! -.- It's funny, because the first paragraph of my post was talking about how JC only seemed concerned with himself and was acting very odd throughout the game...

Well, I'll give you what I had to say about DekuNut anyway:

I'm inclined to believe Viral. The way DekuNut has been defending himself doesn't seem very Townie to me. I could go through and examine his quotes if you'd like, but as an overview for now... He's making a lot of jokes and trying to redirect attention, like Viral suggested. He is trying very hard not to seem overly concerned about his lynch and does not seem to be actively trying to prove his innocence to me. But this line I think gets me the most:

DekuNut said:
He called me town because I was active and he had no reason to think that I was scum. The same with Heroine, Gummy, and Pendio.

PokaLink was mafia, but DekuNut acting as though Poka WOULDN'T already know who wasn't scum, and, more importantly, that he wouldn't put someone that he knew was mafia on his town list.

But yeah. Since the godfather is Bulletproof (and my original plan was to go after the people on Fig's lynch anyway) he's definitely our best lynch target. JC can kill DekuNut, but... I don't think the Doctor should protect him. It's ultimately up to the Doctor, but it seems like a waste to me. JC, we will benefit from your death, unfortunately. We have no reason to expend extra effort to keep you alive when we could be keeping other Townies alive. You'll be a great help to us, of course, but leaving you alive just so we can lynch you in the future seems like it'll be both a waste of a Doctor protection and a waste of a day.

Anyone mind if I hammer, or do we have anything else to discuss?

EBWODP
Oh lol. DekuNut also admitted he was mafia. Greaaaat. What I had to say about DekuNut is worthless, I guess. XD

Mido

Version 1
Well, I've tied up most of the ends of this game, while trudging through Day 1 and all.

I'd hate to be that guy, but I really don't have anything else more to add regarding today's situation. I agree with the overall direction with either lynch, coupling said direction with my own observations. I apologize that I have nothing more to say, but I think we should move on ahead, and without further ado, I'll cast the hammer:

Vote: Kirino

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
The hammer has been cast so I'm gonna say some things I'm thinking before the Night starts. First, I'll shamefully admit I spent like half an hour going over old posts and becoming increasingly more suspicious of LG, thinking I was ready to roleblock her when I remembered she's dead :P
Secondly, I'm not placing my full trust on Viral and Heroine both as being town, from voting things and other posts I've read from the past. I'm not saying this is totally sure, but that's what I'm thinking.
Thirdly, the people I'm most suspicious of at this point are Thareous, ~Mizuki~, Firice da Vinci, and Mellow Ezlo, all to varying degrees and in no particular order. I have posts as to why this is, but I'd have to go back and quote and don't have time for that now. If you want me to I'll do it in the morning. However, I won't say who I'm going to roleblock tonight just as precaution. This, again, does not mean I'm sure, so if I die don't immediately blame them for no reason at all. I just wanted to get this out there as a precaution.

And for now that is all. Now we wait for the night.

EBWODP:

Whoops. I meant to say "I am now placing my full trust on Viral and Heroine" not "I am not". Derp.

Mido

Version 1
The hammer has been cast so I'm gonna say some things I'm thinking before the Night starts. First, I'll shamefully admit I spent like half an hour going over old posts and becoming increasingly more suspicious of LG, thinking I was ready to roleblock her when I remembered she's dead :P
Secondly, I'm not placing my full trust on Viral and Heroine both as being town, from voting things and other posts I've read from the past. I'm not saying this is totally sure, but that's what I'm thinking.
Thirdly, the people I'm most suspicious of at this point are Thareous, ~Mizuki~, Firice da Vinci, and Mellow Ezlo, all to varying degrees and in no particular order. I have posts as to why this is, but I'd have to go back and quote and don't have time for that now. If you want me to I'll do it in the morning. However, I won't say who I'm going to roleblock tonight just as precaution. This, again, does not mean I'm sure, so if I die don't immediately blame them for no reason at all. I just wanted to get this out there as a precaution.

And for now that is all. Now we wait for the night.

EBWODP:

Whoops. I meant to say "I am now placing my full trust on Viral and Heroine" not "I am not". Derp.

Hmm....I have to say, I think your list here holds some grounds, although I can't really vouch for Mr. da Vinci, our resident artist. I've noticed some small bits of discreet posts coming from suspects 2 and 4, but both have mentioned that they have been busy at points in the game, and have been unable to follow events and what not. As for Thareous, I'm completely unsure about, from what I've read over.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm planning on looking at the people who were suspicious of musicfan initially if I survive. Alongside Fig's lynch, that was what helped us determine that Poka was mafia. If I don't find anything there, we can look at people that Kirino and DekuNut interacted with.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I'm planning on looking at the people who were suspicious of musicfan initially if I survive. Alongside Fig's lynch, that was what helped us determine that Poka was mafia. If I don't find anything there, we can look at people that Kirino and DekuNut interacted with.

That reminds me I also took the list from one of Poka's posts and updated it with what we know / my own thoughts. The things in parenthesis are what I added.

PokaLink’s Suspicions:
Viral (trust)
Blackkirby (town)
JC (SK)
Musicfan (not sure but leaning town)
Kirino (mafia)

PokaLink’s “Townies”:
HoT (trust)
LG (town)
Pendio (trust more or less)
DekuNut (mafia)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That reminds me I also took the list from one of Poka's posts and updated it with what we know / my own thoughts. The things in parenthesis are what I added.

PokaLink’s Suspicions:
Viral (trust)
Blackkirby (town)
JC (SK)
Musicfan (not sure but leaning town)
Kirino (mafia)

PokaLink’s “Townies”:
HoT (trust)
LG (town)
Pendio (trust more or less)
DekuNut (mafia)

What makes you trust pendio? I may be forgoing a vote but I think he is one the cop should investigate
He is very crafty.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, I've tied up most of the ends of this game, while trudging through Day 1 and all.

I'd hate to be that guy, but I really don't have anything else more to add regarding today's situation. I agree with the overall direction with either lynch, coupling said direction with my own observations. I apologize that I have nothing more to say, but I think we should move on ahead, and without further ado, I'll cast the hammer:

Vote: Kirino

Mido: The Ultimate Opportunist

Obviously, he's lying. Scum confirmed!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
What makes you trust pendio? I may be forgoing a vote but I think he is one the cop should investigate
He is very crafty.

Now that you mention it you made me look at the notes I took again. I jotted down Pendio as "Slightly trust" but now that I looked at the number of the post I wrote beside that as my reasoning, it was the post where he initially voted for PokaLink the past Day. I remembered reading that he did it as a pressure vote so I looked at the rest of his posts, only to see that he unvoted soon after and voted for Thareous. I don't think he ever voted for Poka again and even at one point said he didn't understand why people were suspicious of him. I'm not sure why I thought that one post sounded so town-like to me, probably because Poka is mafia, but I've reconsidered seeing as yes, Pendio is extremely crafty, and am going to keep Pendio in middle ground for now. I wouldn't be opposed to the cop investigating him either.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Remaining Factions(3):
Town: 12
Mafia: 4 3 (why does a striked out 4 look like a 4 :( )
Third Party: 2

Vote Count:
DekuNut(1) - Kirino
Kirino(10) - Justac00lguy, DekuNut, musicfan, Big Octo, Pendio, Viral Maze, Go_Dark_Link, Thareous, Mellow Ezlo, Mido
Not Voting(7): Sydney, Firice da Vinci, ~Mizuki~, Stitch, Heroine of Time, Celeboy, Ver-go-a-go-go

HAMMERED

Even though the day was shortened, the town got together and made a quick decision. "I'm the Serial Killer. I know who the Godfather is! It's Kirino!" Justac00lguy stated.
Kirino was quickly hanged, and there were no complaints.

Kirino was Bowser, the Mafia Godfather

USEFUL TOYS(17):
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
Pendio
DekuNut
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Imogen Viral Maze
Thareous
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go

IN THE TRASH(8):
kokirion - Luigi, a Town Mason - Stabbed with a sword Night 1
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard - Stabbed with a knife Chopped with an axe Night 1
Fig - Mii Fighters, the Town Jack-of-all-trades - Lynched Day 2
fused_shadows - Jigglypuff, a Vanilla Townie - Strangled Night 2
PokaLink - Meta Knight, the Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
Blackkirby - Pac-Man, a Vanilla Townie - Stabbed with a sword Night 3
LittleGumball - Mario, a Town Mason - Strangled Night 3
Kirino - Bowser, the Mafia Godfather- Lynched Day 4

Night 4 Begins
The night will end at 11:59:59PM EST on Monday, August 25th. Please PM/Skype me with your night actions.

by the way not very happy about this whole not affected by the shortened day thing >:[

Kirino

Tatakae
I was pretty much doomed the moment JC claimed SK. Throughout the day I was banking on the fact that he wouldn't out of self-interest and that I could easily argue my way out of the situation otherwise, but oh well. GG, and good luck to my remaining scumbuds.

also town is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom