• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
JC, do you win by outnumbering the Town/being left sanding with just another Townie alive, or do you win by surviving till the end of the game in which case you share the victory along with the winning side?

Or is your wincondition something entirely different?

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
This is bad. Letting you die is conducive to our win-con. As well as the fact that you're only helping because you're backed into a corner. Don't act like a white knight, you're only trying to pull down the Godfather before you're inevitably night killed by the Mafia, and now you want a doctor protection?! The TOWN DOCTOR who could protect TOWNIES from during the night if the Mafia don't feel like killing you. You want him to save you? Are you ****ing serious? Claiming SK was insane and ballsy, but telling us you'll be our little ***** 2nd vig until we decide to throw you away is bad, bad, bad town play on our part. Let scum waste a nightkill on you, let us keep our doctor protection against a potential rogue nightkill, and be done with it.

I, at a very fundamental level, disagree with this completely.

Depends on the game. Some games, a specific Mafioso will go out and preform the kill (as chosen by the GF). If that specific Mafioso is RBd, the night kill is stopped. Or, if the GF is RBd, regardless of who preforms the kill, the Night kill is blocked. Sometimes, it'll just be useless as the Mafia is forced to always kill and can't be blocked.

Either way, it seems like blocking the godfather won't due us any good, so I'm all for lynching Leslie today.

Btw;

Unvote
Vote: Kirino

Alright, with my mind cleared of that doubt I am going to

I will also say, as good a lynch as this might be thanks to JC (if it doesn't turn out to be some kind of ploy) I agree with Viral that the doctor protection should not be wasted on the SK (assuming we even have a doctor). JC said he was going to kill Deku, and that's supposed to go through even if he dies. So mafia kills him, he kills Deku, and if Deku turns out mafia it's a win-win for Town. If he kills Deku, but Mafia doesn't kill him then the doctor will still have a chance of saving a townie from the mafia kill. And if for some reason you didn't kill Deku and tried killing someone else, the Doctor could again have a chance of saving a town member from death from the SK or the mafia. So no, I don't think the town would benefit much from having the Doctor protect the SK.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Justa, who were your targets the last few Nights? I'm willing to trust your claim for now, but if Draco does turn up Town then I'm coming directly for you, no matter what your justifications might be.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Justa, who were your targets the last few Nights? I'm willing to trust your claim for now, but if Draco does turn up Town then I'm coming directly for you, no matter what your justifications might be.

I think I said earlier, but I targeted Alit night one (that was a part of my original game plan); however I was RB'ed on night two when I targeted Kirino, which messed up my entire game really. I attempted to kill him last night as well (hence why were lynching him). I can guarantee Kirino is 100% scum and it should come as no surprise that I targeted him as SK since I lynched Poka.

@GDL my win-con is to be the last surviving player, which is why I claimed SK since I have no chance of a win. The reason I want to stay alive on this night is I feel like I can give you guys enough information to lynch the next Scum and I'll explain why:

Mafia have known I'm the SK since Night Two, so anyone who has acted differently towards me has a very high chance of being scum (the way I acted on Day Three was to bait them in). That's why I was so certain of Poka being scum and why I'm going to target Deku. I think I can also claim several Townies (not 100% but pretty close). I need time though, so that's why I'd like to stay alive tonight, so I can guide you guys to another successful lynch. Just keep my alive for this one night period and I think I'll be able to lynch scum the next day.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Sorry for my inactivity. I did not realize the deadline was tonight. I just skimmed through the Day and I gathered that JC is the SK, who claims to want to kill Dekunut tonight and says that Kirino is Mafia. Because of that, he wants us to lynch Kirino during the day, so he can finish up over the night. GDL is supposed to be the Mafia RB, right? At the rates things are going, the town are placing all of our trust in JC.

If JC is right, then does the town practically have the game won, or am I missing something?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Sorry for my inactivity. I did not realize the deadline was tonight. I just skimmed through the Day and I gathered that JC is the SK, who claims to want to kill Dekunut tonight and says that Kirino is Mafia. Because of that, he wants us to lynch Kirino during the day, so he can finish up over the night. GDL is supposed to be the Mafia RB, right? At the rates things are going, the town are placing all of our trust in JC.

If JC is right, then does the town practically have the game won, or am I missing something?

You're missing a lot. Read again.

I think I can also claim several Townies (not 100% but pretty close). I need time though, so that's why I'd like to stay alive tonight, so I can guide you guys to another successful lynch. Just keep my alive for this one night period and I think I'll be able to lynch scum the next day.

What is the difference between now and the next day? What, over the night period, will help you lynch scum? You're not being 100% transparent.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... nobody's even going to look at my giant answer a few pages back?
Okay.
Anyway, I'm back, but apparently I'm still gonna die tonight. I'll tell you this, Villager: If you attack me, then you aren't going to live through the night. I don't know if the mafia will attack you or not, but I won't be the only one to die. Just a warning.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
lol Bomb softclaim?

EBDP:

Celeboy: Who are you most suspicious of being the remaining two scummies after deku and kirino?

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Deku scare tactics don't really work with me since I have nothing to lose.

If I don't survive the night-implying Deku is who he says he is(thus meaning I won't be able to post my theories tomorrow)--then I ask everyone to consider what I said earlier. Look at this from Mafia's perspective - they knew I was the SK, so any slight change in behaviour towards me is a good sign that they could be scum. On the contrary, look at the player who supported me as there's a good chance they're Town.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm probs way late to this discussion, but I agree with Viral that we shouldn't waste our protection on JC. I appreciate that he's willing to give up the GF, but the Town is supposed to prevail alone and not with a Third Party attached. Sorry mate, but GG while you were here.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku scare tactics don't really work with me since I have nothing to lose.
It was worth a try :P
GG. It's obvious that I'm screwed either way. I won't worry about saying my role, but I'll just say that you cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil!
Then again, you have an axe, don't you? I'm not sure how this magic stuff works...
Let me tell you this, I was all for Poka telling the town who you were, but some of my scumbuds had feelings of "playing fair".
Fools, obviously. In the one day after that, you were able to take down not one, but two of us.
But, that's all over now. In the morning it looks like I'll wind up dead. That's gonna be fun. Hope you guys don't think we're done with you yet!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one

Um, not mafia RB? Anyways, even though we're at a very good position now we can't just chime victory there's still two mafia members left.

It was worth a try :P
GG. It's obvious that I'm screwed either way. I won't worry about saying my role, but I'll just say that you cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil!
Then again, you have an axe, don't you? I'm not sure how this magic stuff works...
Let me tell you this, I was all for Poka telling the town who you were, but some of my scumbuds had feelings of "playing fair".
Fools, obviously. In the one day after that, you were able to take down not one, but two of us.
But, that's all over now. In the morning it looks like I'll wind up dead. That's gonna be fun. Hope you guys don't think we're done with you yet!

The "bomb" claim was definitely scummy but it's nice to know 100% that's one mafia now and another in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom