• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, that's... interesting...

I trust GDL's claim, I trust JC's claim, I trust MF's claim, and I'd be shocked if Heroine is scum... so, at this point, I'm having trouble believing PokaLink. Obviously, if he's mafia, he knows who the SK is, but I can see the mafia sending us false information. Hmm... I must think on this a bit more.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Well MF claimed Commuter (Kinda?)
I claimed Psychiatrist, obviously that's a lie
And JC soft-claimed as Cop/Watcher/Tracker

Claim heavy games make me want to kill myself.

Not voting, because someone down the line will pounce on it and it'll bite me in the *** hardcore.

Promise my inactivity is over, school is finally done and just got back from vacation.

Might need a replacement if my interest in this game stays in the toilet like it is right now.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
SK is a meanie, once you see my Role you'll understand why I would know, remember, first 4 my friends, first 4.

Claim heavy games make me want to kill myself.

Not voting, because someone down the line will pounce on it and it'll bite me in the *** hardcore.

Promise my inactivity is over, school is finally done and just got back from vacation.

Might need a replacement if my interest in this game stays in the toilet like it is right now.

It would be too late anyway, deadline was 35 minutes ago, I'm dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom