• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My thinking for the no lynch was that it would give me a chance to roleblock and you to heal someone. If the kill was blocked we would know there was no strongman left and could possibly figure it out. But I've kinda moved off the no lynch idea. I feel I'll just keep being super paranoid no matter what. So the game rests on today.

But we have an unaccounted for double vote and a roleblocker somewhere. So it definitely seems like a JOAT.
Ah, well then maybe he does, idk.

Ugh, I don't even want to think about that at this point. Basically the only way we lose at this point is if SMS is mafia and has a strongman. Or if you are playing a very convincing mafia
I don't think Minish as a Mafioso even points this out at all.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Day Five

Tristan has been lynched.

The Piranha Plant hopped goofily down the alleyway hoping to escape his pursuers. Desperately, like a sloth realizing it was late for its dental appointment and couldn't have attended a dental appointment in the first place because they don't accept sloths as patients, the plant found itself face to face with a dead end.

"It's over, Piranha Plant, we know you killed Toon Link," the Inkling said, readying her Splat Roller, "you have nowhere left to run."

"What are you talking about? It couldn't have been me, I have an alibi—I was volunteering at the orphanage, just ask the piranha plant with the mustache who works there and he'll vouch for me," the plant said nervously.

"Hyaaaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"That's right," Ike said, "his alternate self told him that you were the one responsible. Just look in your pot."

Piranha Plant looked down, finding a boomerang lodged in the back of his pot.

"That could have been anyone's," Piranha Plant said indignantly.

"Hya!" said Young Link defiantly.

"That's right," Ike said, "it has Toon Link's name on it."

"You don't know that it's the same one. Why, we had four 'Toon Links' in my high school physics class alone!" Piranha Plant desperately lied.

"Hyaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"Yeah, not my best lie," the plant said.

"Any last words?" the Inkling said, raising the Splat Roller above her head.

"I'm a DLC fighter, you can't do this to me. I'm supposed to be overpowered! I'm too pretty to di—" the plants words were cut short as its body was splatted to oblivion in a colorful display that would have made Jackson Pollock proud.

"Hyaaa!" said Young Link defiantly.

"Good idea, I think we can still save everyone," Ike said as he gathered the trophies of all his fallen friends. He paused a moment and then whispered softly to the statues, "I told you I'd fight for you... my friends..."

One by one, the magic of Funnier's desperation to play mafia filled the air and restored all the statues to life. Except for the ones that aren't town, because life isn't fair sometimes.

Tristan was Piranha Plant, Mafia-Aligned Plant.

250px-Piranha_Plant_SSBU.png

Ptooie - Once per day you may pm me to add an additional secret vote to a player of your choice. This vote will not show up until the final vote count at the end of the day and will not have a name attached to it.

Poison Breath - Once per night, you may roleblock target player. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Long-Stem Strike - Twice per game, during the night, you may use this ability in place of the standard nightkill. Your kill goes through all forms of protection and you are invincible to abilities from that player as you perform it. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Final Smash: Petey Piranha - For the remainder of the game, you may jail up to 2 other players every night.

ALL TOWN PLAYERS WIN
ALL NON-TOWN PLAYERS LOSE

The game is over, you can go home.

Mafia chat: https://discord.gg/zkCz5U8
Link chat: https://discord.gg/ePngjVj

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Really though, even though we lost, I haven't had as much fun playing a game as I did this one in a long time, so thanks Rubik for hosting and thanks Johnny for being an awesome scum partner!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Full Setup:

Tristan, you are Piranha Plant, Mafia-Aligned Plant.

View attachment 39922

Ptooie - Once per day you may pm me to add an additional secret vote to a player of your choice. This vote will not show up until the final vote count at the end of the day and will not have a name attached to it.

Poison Breath - Once per night, you may roleblock target player. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Long-Stem Strike - Twice per game, during the night, you may use this ability in place of the standard nightkill. Your kill goes through all forms of protection and you are invincible to abilities from that player as you perform it. (You may not use more than one ability during the same night.)

Final Smash: Petey Piranha - For the remainder of the game, you may jail up to 2 other players every night.

Mafia chat with Johnny: https://discord.gg/zkCz5U8
Doc, you are Lucas, Town-Aligned Boy.

View attachment 39923

You may use one of the following abilities each night:

PSI Magnet - Protect yourself from being killed by target player tonight.

PK Smash Geyser - Kill all players who target you tonight. You can't use any ability tomorrow night.

PK Freeze - Roleblock target player. You can't use any ability tomorrow night.

Final Smash: PK Starstorm - Kill 2 target players tonight. You may not be killed tonight.
Minish, you are Inkling, Town-Aligned Squid Kid.

View attachment 39924

Ink Tank - You begin the game with 1 charge of ink. Each night that you do nothing, you gain 1 additional charge of ink. All of your abilities consume 1 charge of ink to use.

Splattershot - Target player gets a PM saying "You've been splatted." This ability has no other effect.

Splat Roller - Roleblock target player.

Super Jump - Protect yourself from being killed tonight. You may not use this ability two nights in a row.

Final Smash: Killer Wail - Roleblock all non-town players tonight. Then, kill target player.
Spiritual Mask Salesman, you are Young Link, Town-Aligned Hero.

View attachment 39925

Linked - You are in a neighborhood with all other Links. https://discord.gg/ePngjVj

Bomb - You start the game with a bomb. Each night, whoever has the bomb may pass it to another player, hold it, or defuse it. The bomb will explode after 1d6+1 nights (in one of the six nights following the first night of the game, determined at random). If a player defuses the bomb, it is eliminated from the game and does no damage even if it would explode that night. If the player holds or passes the bomb on the night it explodes, they are killed.

Final Smash: Triforce Slash - Kill target player, even if they are unable to be killed normally.
DekuNut, you are Roy, Town-Aligned Swordsman.

View attachment 39926

Counter - Once per game, you may activate this ability during the night. If you'd be targeted by an ability, kill whoever targeted you instead.

Final Smash: Critical Hit - Kill target player. If they wouldn't be killed, all votes on them the following day are worth double.
Funnier, you are Toon Link, Town-Aligned Hero.

View attachment 39927

Linked - You are in a neighborhood with all other Links. https://discord.gg/ePngjVj

Boomerang - Target player targets you with their ability tomorrow night if they activate a targeted ability tomorrow night. (They will not be made aware that their ability was redirected.)

Final Smash: Triforce Slash - Kill target player, even if they are unable to be killed normally.
Johnny, you are Ganondorf, Mafia-Aligned Gerudo.

View attachment 39928

Demon King - You are the Godfather. You are Bulletproof (immune to nightkills) and Babyface (will show as Town if investigated). You also cannot normally be killed by a Final Smash.

Warlock Punch - If you type WARLOCK PUNCH: [Playername] in the thread for the same player for 3 in-game days, you kill that player at the end of the following night. (You may not use this ability on more than one player at a time.)

Final Smash: Ganon, The Demon King - Kill target player. Your vote is worth double for the remainder of the game.

You and Tristan can communicate here: https://discord.gg/zkCz5U8
The Sun Fan, you are Pikachu, Town-Aligned Mouse.

View attachment 39929

Detective Pikachu - Once every night, you may investigate a player's alignment (Town, Mafia, Self). If you target a player a second time, you may see their entire role pm.

Final Smash - Volt Tackle: You may kill any number of the players you've investigated this game.
A Link In Time, you are Bowser, Town-Aligned Koopa.

View attachment 39930

Villainous - You appear as Mafia when investigated.

Flying Slam - Kill yourself and another player (use only during the night).

Final Smash: Giga Bowser - You are bulletproof and your votes are worth double for the next 3 days.
Hero, you are Ike, Town-Aligned Swordsman.

View attachment 39932

I fight for my friends - Once per night you may protect target player. You may not target yourself with this ability.

Final Smash: Great Aether - Kill target player and any other player who is networked with them in any way.
Funnygurl, you are Kirby, Self-Aligned Puffball.

View attachment 39933

Serial Killer - You win if you are the only player still alive at the end of the game.

Inhale - You don't have a standard nightkill. Instead, you may send me a pm guessing a player's role name (Example: “I think Funnygurl is Kirby”) every night. If you guess correctly, you eat that player and gain their active abilities, killing them in the process. If they're protected from the kill, you still gain their abilities, but they do not die.

Mad Jumps - You are bulletproof.

Final Smash: Ultra Sword - Kill target player.
Contrainer you are Jigglypuff, Self-Aligned Puffball.

View attachment 39934

Survivor - You have no interest in killing or being killed, you just want this game to time out with 0 deaths.

Sing - Once per game you can roleblock all players who would otherwise target you tonight.

Final Smash: Puff Up - Nothing happens to anyone else. If you die before the game ends, you still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom