• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It was either Minish or you imo coming into today, and it isn't Minish by the looks of it. So funnier was right. I have to listen to @funnier6, he has no brain afterall so to be nice I let him borrow it :)
Not Minish, it's between me and you today. And since funnier's death isn't a tell either way for reasons I already explained, Minish and Hero will just have to use their best judgment and vote for whichever one of us was more consistently scummy throughout the game.

But for now

Vote: SMS

Even if I die though, town still has a fairly good chance if Minish roleblocks you.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Does that mean he took a bullet for me? :kawaii:

Vote: Tristan

I'd rather not answer this. I want to keep the mafia guessing. I believe the term is WIFOM?

*Id rather keep the mafia guessing in case we go another night phase* is what I was going to say but the page reloaded on me

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'd rather not answer this. I want to keep the mafia guessing.

That's fair. Was just trying to think night actions if it came to it, but we should be good.

Honestly the Johnny/SMS scum team makes so much sense if you look back to their interactions earlier.

Tbh, that's what I've thought. I felt like their play has been similar to when me and SMS were the only scum together in LG's game.

Actually @HeroOfTime do you think we should no lynch today? I'm really torn. I wanna trust funnier but SMS could have created a situation to make Tristan look bad by killing funnier since he knew he targeted Tristan.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Is your vote because you're genuinely suspicious of me or because you're just going to take SMS by his word?

If the night actions really did unfold the way SMS claims, then I'm strongly suspicious of you. Otherwise, it's mainly because funnier also scumread you, I don't really have much against you besides a gut read way early on:

Something about Mezlo is kinda rubbing me the wrong way, but I can't put my finger on it.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So you're basing your MYLO vote on a WIFOM?

There's also the strongman kill on tsf previously. We know it wasn't Johnny because we got his character description and it didn't mention strongman, so it must have been the one remaining mafia. I feel like a strongman modifier would be more likely to be on pp than young link.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There's also the strongman kill on tsf previously. We know it wasn't Johnny because we got his character description and it didn't mention strongman, so it must have been the one remaining mafia. I feel like a strongman modifier would be more likely to be on pp than young link.
Well, really neither character has any abilities that would scream strong man. Young Link does have the spin attack though, which can hit multiple times and would make sense as a double voter ability.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay case against Tristan - It makes sense funnier would have used his boomerang on Tristan the night before given his suspicion of him. He has felt a little too agreeable at times to me. Like maybe he knows who is town already because he is scum. Definitely seems like he tried to keep me on his good side. Also advocated no lynch the previous day until funnier pointed out the double vote thing.

Case against SMS - Was adamant about me not getting final smash and seemed to be the only one. Was in neighbor chat with funnier so he could already know his target and kill him to set up Tristan. He and Johnny have gone at each other hard but not enough to really push each other, so possible distancing.

Also, where did the mysterious block on Sunfan come from? Is someone left actually a mafia JOAT with roleblock/strongman/???
Not sure which of Piranha Plant/Link would be most likely of those.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, really neither character has any abilities that would scream strong man. Young Link does have the spin attack though, which can hit multiple times and would make sense as a double voter ability.

****, is this intentionally playing dumb or a town slip?

I can't decide on who it is.

Unvote

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
****, is this intentionally playing dumb or a town slip?

I can't decide on who it is.

Unvote

Mezlo is pp, I don't think he'd have knowledge of yl's abilities unless they were scumbuds, and if that were the case, we would have lost by now. I think SMS may have claimed that as his ability a little while back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom