• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Day Four Has Ended

Johnny is dead.

Johnny was Ganondorf, Mafia-Aligned Gerudo.

250px-Ganondorf_SSBU.png

Demon King - You are the Godfather. You are Bulletproof (immune to nightkills) and Babyface (will show as Town if investigated). You also cannot normally be killed by a Final Smash.

Warlock Punch - If you type WARLOCK PUNCH: [Playername] in the thread for the same player for 3 in-game days, you kill that player at the end of the following night. (You may not use this ability on more than one player at a time.)

Final Smash: Ganon, The Demon King - Kill target player. Your vote is worth double for the remainder of the game.

---

It is now Night Four

You have until 10 pm Los Angeles time 2019.08.12 to submit your night actions.

(Countdown)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Night Four has Ended

Bells of celebration ring out in the streets at the news of Funnier's passing. The police don't put any effort into finding the killer.

Funnier was Toon Link, Town-Aligned Hero.

250px-Toon_Link_SSBU.png

Linked - You are in a neighborhood with all other Links.

Boomerang - Target player targets you with their ability tomorrow night if they activate a targeted ability tomorrow night. (They will not be made aware that their ability was redirected.)

Final Smash: Triforce Slash - Kill target player, even if they are unable to be killed normally.

It is now Day Five
You have a little under 48 hours. Day ends in two days at 10 PM Pacific. (Countdown)
You are still in MyLo. You have a little under 24 hours before hammering works (10 PM Pacific tomorrow).

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Targeted you, actually. I'm not sure how I'm still alive tbh, I thought I was going to be targeted. Why did the mafia attack funnier rather than the doc though?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman did funnier tell you who he had targeted the previous night?

@HeroOfTime who did you heal?
He said he targeted Tristan.

Targeted you, actually. I'm not sure how I'm still alive tbh, I thought I was going to be targeted. Why did the mafia attack funnier rather than the doc though?
You're alive because even if Tristan targeted you Funniers boomerang was going yo pull the kill to himself.

So Tristan is the last Mafioso.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Dang, I used my commute last night because I thought you might be on funnier. I thought about using my roleblock, but I wasn't sure if mafia still had a strongman to use and thought it would cause too much confusion if I used it but a kill still went through.

He said he targeted Tristan.

Yeah, that's why I was asking. I want to be wary because it's either you or Tristan so you could lie to me. But also, it would make more sense to target the doctor but funnier interferred. Plus funnier was suspicious of Tristan so it makes sense. Though you could also know that and targeted funnier because of it. Agh, sorry if you are town but I have to be cautious.

Actually quick question, @HeroOfTime can you self heal?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah, that's why I was asking. I want to be wary because it's either you or Tristan so you could lie to me. But also, it would make more sense to target the doctor but funnier interferred. Plus funnier was suspicious of Tristan so it makes sense. Though you could also know that and targeted funnier because of it. Agh, sorry if you are town but I have to be cautious.
I get it, but if you're worried about me just look back on the previous Day, Funnier solved the game. The last Mafioso is Tristan. I was so leary about you yesterday, but funnier beat it into my head that you're town.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Actually quick question, @HeroOfTime can you self heal?
The only explanation I can come up with is that funnier was killed in an attempt to frame me. Which I can definitely see SMS doing, especially if funnier told him he was going to target me. It all lines up to be a perfect framing opportunity. His hasty vote on me doesn't help either, he immediately came into this day with a vote on me without waiting for everyone's word, which is dangerous in mylo even with the 24 hour grace period in play.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The only explanation I can come up with is that funnier was killed in an attempt to frame me. Which I can definitely see SMS doing, especially if funnier told him he was going to target me. It all lines up to be a perfect framing opportunity. His hasty vote on me doesn't help either, he immediately came into this day with a vote on me without waiting for everyone's word, which is dangerous in mylo even with the 24 hour grace period in play.
I voted you because it's what funnier yelled at me to do, lol. There's no sense in beating around the bush.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I voted you because it's what funnier yelled at me to do, lol. There's no sense in beating around the bush.
Yes, because funnier town read you. Obviously he was going to tell you to vote me, and obviously if you were scum you would listen to him. That really doesn't change anything, if anything it just makes me more suspicious for blindly listening to him.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yes, because funnier town read you. Obviously he was going to tell you to vote me, and obviously if you were scum you would listen to him. That really doesn't change anything, if anything it just makes me more suspicious for blindly listening to him.
It was either Minish or you imo coming into today, and it isn't Minish by the looks of it. So funnier was right. I have to listen to @funnier6, he has no brain afterall so to be nice I let him borrow it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom