• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No no no no nononononnononoono.

What is up with you two? You're both town. Its very clear. I've already had sms yell at me constantly lynchminishlynchminishlynchminish and I can't start having that in your corner too! I'm willing 100% to bet the game you're both town, no problem. Can you not trust that? I think the paranoia must be getting you like its getting sms cause I just don't see it.
Why are you so sure that SMS is town? I stated why I personally think he is above but you haven't. Really, he hasn't done anything this entire game that specifically says town.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'm guessing mafia has a strongman to have killed Sunfan. Because Hero should've been on Sunfan last night.

What made you so sure I wasn't RBed though? I'm not sure why, but I've been getting bad vibes about you from almost the beginning. I don't have a good reads list with posts and stuff to back me up, but my gut's telling me it may be a Minish/funnier team. I'm just feeling so null about everyone, I don't think I can in good conscience vote anyone besides these two today. I doubt anyone will back me up, but I'm going to make the vote that I feel is most accurate. I'll try and dig something more solid up but for now:

Vote: funnier6

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
UNVOTEEEEE

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR ENTIRE MIND?!

Honestly yeah, I think I have. I have nothing to go off of besides gut feel atm and it's driving me crazy, I feel like everyone should be town but I know they're not. I doubt anyone's going to join me though, you're probably safe. I'll look a bit more into Johnny and may change my mind, but for now my vote's staying.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are you so sure that SMS is town? I stated why I personally think he is above but you haven't. Really, he hasn't done anything this entire game that specifically says town.
Dude. Sms is not a hard read. Even without being stuck in a neighborhood with him the entire game its quite obvious he's town. He doesn't at all act the same way as mafia and I definitely would've gotten him to trip up somewhere down the road if he was!

Also. I dont want to pretend I had some thunderbolt that you were scum but its really just process of elimination.

Johnny is scum
Minish is town
Sms is town
Hero is probably town
Tristan cannot be town.

Scum Tristan makes so much more sense in a two person mafia team since that explains the lack of bussing. Also you should be scum reading me right now, you really should if only for the impossibility of me being town in your position.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Scuse me, I just woke up from a nap and forgot maj doesn't work until 24 hours have passed.

How could you possibly town read Johnny though?

The cop check and character combination. TSF gave him a green, and Johnny claimed Ganondorf. I can't imagine Ganondorf having a green check modifier based off of character flavor. If anything I'd expect him to have a miller modifier, but that belonged to Bowser. I'm also not even sure where the suspicion is coming from, I don't recall seeing anyone give a strong argument against him, but I've skimmed a few pages a while back when I got behind.

No lynch must not be voted! If the kill goes through then mafia will be able to use their double vote to match towns votes tomorrow!

I do like this post actually. I feel like it would've been easier to use the two mafia votes to hammer if you were scum rather than say this.

Unvote

Just to clarify: When I say you are in MyLo, that means that assuming a mislynch occurs today and a single nightkill is performed successfully, the game will be reach a point in which scum meets their win condition. No more and no less.

The scum win condition is to make up 50% or more of the living players (which is slightly different from a lynching majority).

I am not suggesting that it is or isn't inevitable that scum can successfully perform their nightkill, only that this is the case assuming no other variables.

Just don't want there to be any misunderstandings about something I meant to be unambiguous.

I also just realized that this must mean there are only two mafia in this game, since we have six people still alive.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Dude. Sms is not a hard read. Even without being stuck in a neighborhood with him the entire game its quite obvious he's town. He doesn't at all act the same way as mafia and I definitely would've gotten him to trip up somewhere down the road if he was!

Also. I dont want to pretend I had some thunderbolt that you were scum but its really just process of elimination.

Johnny is scum
Minish is town
Sms is town
Hero is probably town
Tristan cannot be town.

Scum Tristan makes so much more sense in a two person mafia team since that explains the lack of bussing. Also you should be scum reading me right now, you really should if only for the impossibility of me being town in your position.
I think at the very least if we can't get a Johnny lynch going than we should lynch Tristan if we all agree.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
End of Night Three

89e8aa6a602744398aaf72fd4ec7e997.0.jpg
This is glorious btw Rubik!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
At 11:15 pm Los Angeles time, the no-hammer policy will end and anyone with 4 or more votes will be able to be hammered.

Players that have been voted for today:

3 Votes:

Johnny Sooshi: funnier6, Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman,

1 Vote:

Spiritual Mask Salesman: Johnny Sooshi

0 Votes:

funnier6: []
No Lynch: []

---

Unvoted: HeroOfTime
Not Voting: Morbid Minish

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
A majority has been reached. Looks like a good time for a hammer!

GoldHammer.jpg

Players that have been voted for today:

4 Votes:

Johnny Sooshi: funnier6, Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman, HeroOfTime

2 Votes:

Spiritual Mask Salesman: Johnny Sooshi, ???

0 Votes:

funnier6: []
No Lynch: []

---

Not Voting: Morbid Minish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom