• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm basically just a poisoner, except I don't target anyone specifically. I can choose to use my ability and one of the people (if any) who visit me in the night will get poisoned. I haven't used it because I feel like it's a very anti-town ability that I would end up harming town more than scum.
I don't think scum Tristan admits to poisoning people and points out that its anti town.
I'm assuming since other final smashes specify being able to kill regardless of protection, then I probably can't kill Johnny given he is godfather. Which sucks because I would've used it on him.
If you use it on him and he doesn't die it kinda clinches it though.
Gotta say, I think I agree.
WHAT?! Minish! :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

funnier6

Courage~
I just realized, if funnier is telling the truth than he redirected Doc's attempted roleblock, and there is only one other person who can roleblock in the game. Minish.
No I didnt, I redirected his action from the next night, tonight. I had zero zilch influence on last night because I targeted no one on night one.
alright, funnier
what's the team of 3 without you on it
that's what I need from you at this point
because I can't imagine a team of 3 without you anymore
This is a long story I'll answer when I'm caught up, but I want to say that you'd best turn your imagination off and back on again.

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier said he had a Boomerang, it was kinda weird and idk why he didn't just say it himself.
I was at work!
Actually, I'm thinking there are only 2 scum. With 2 confirmed indeps and the fact that we haven't found any, I'm finding it increasingly more likely, though 3 is definitely still possible.
I've been thinking about this and I find that a two person scum team is really likely with the amount of potential kills! Mafia factional kill, SK kill, ALIT potentially killing two at once, Johnny can kill somebody. Thats just insane. Especially when evidently all we have for protection one doctor! And Minish has basically an odd night commute. Three member mafia team is sadistic, even for Rubik.
i'm probably fine losing to Minish if she's mafia and giving her a ovation if she is
Thats my usual philosophy tbh.

funnier6

Courage~
alright, funnier
what's the team of 3 without you on it
that's what I need from you at this point
because I can't imagine a team of 3 without you anymore
So this again. Im not really considering a team of three but if I had to I think it would be Johnny, Doc, and I'm tied between Hero and Tristan. Speaking of I don't really think being doctor automatically means he's town with how much the roles are drawn from flavor. It makes sense though, cause otherwise mafia has the best claim and the ability to ensure they don't die from the bazillion threats. For similar reasons I don't doubt that youre the town cop, it would just be too sadistic without letting us know that beforehand that it was possible.

Anyway I think it may just be as simple as Johnny and Doc. I hate for it to be Doc cause he really hasn't been all that scummy, but Hero has been too derpy and Tristan has missed several opportunities to be clever.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
WHAT?! Minish! :kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:

I'm usually a little suspicious that you're mafia when we're both still alive later in the game and I know that I'm town. Plus I did find you to be a bit odd but then figured it was just the neighbor thing.

I only think it's you when there's a 3 person team. But it seems more likely it's only 2.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Also, why are we even considering final smashing funnier when, if Minish is Toen and the real JOAT, Doc is the prime target to final smash!
Because I’m not mafia and this kill wastes our smash and gets mafia closer to a win. Especially if Minish is actually scum (I don’t want her to be, everything aside from us both being JOAT makes me think she’s town). And I shouldn’t be able to use my ability tonight so there’s no chance I could even roleblock Sunfan (even though I didn’t last night). Unless I misunderstood funniers role?

Huh, well then the night is covered. We could final smash Johnny today, have Hero protect Sunfan, Sunfan investigates Doc, and Doc's action goes to funnier anyway so he shouldn't be roleblocked unless Minish roleblocks him.

@The Sun Fan Does that sound good?
I don't trust funnier to be telling the truth
and I'm not a big fan of smashing johnny solely because he always dies as town and always lives as mafia
I'd rather just trust minish to shoot whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom