• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Actually it could look like this:

Johnny, Doc, Tristan
Johnny, Tristan, Minish

Hmm, consider this:

Johnny, Doc, Funnier

I don't think that's ever a possibility, usually you don't rat out your whole team, lol. And if Johnny was scum with them, that's what he's doing.

Going on:

Johnny, Minish, Funnier
Minish, Funnier, Tristan

That's like every 3 mafia team possibility.

Aren't you Mason's with him tho?
That's the thing, it says we're in a neighborhood so he might not be town. It's hard for me to think of him as scum tho, but at this point I can't rule it out.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
With how many people still have some type of killing role in just their normal abilities, I think a 2 scum team is most likely. Since those people are also ones we're unsure about, so it's like at least one of them is scum.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am being completely honest with my claim and I know I don’t really have a way to prove this. I still feel convinced that Johnny is scum, I see no other possibilities for the hammer ability and I doubt the three day kill was his only ability.

I am gonna choose to vote for funnier to bypass the bulletproof modifier so we can at least hit a pretty likely godfather. That way we don’t get dangerously close to mafia win tomorrow.

Vote Funnier

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I am being completely honest with my claim and I know I don’t really have a way to prove this. I still feel convinced that Johnny is scum, I see no other possibilities for the hammer ability and I doubt the three day kill was his only ability.

I am gonna choose to vote for funnier to bypass the bulletproof modifier so we can at least hit a pretty likely godfather. That way we don’t get dangerously close to mafia win tomorrow.

Vote Funnier
Why funnier over me when he's a null read to most?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyway, I think I've made my own opinion clear. I have to go to work now so y'all won't see me again until late tonight, but I still think Minish is the best one to use the Final Smash so I'm keeping my vote where it is.

funnier6

Courage~
we're not listening to funnier today btw
he's not getting the smashball
Funnier said to give the smash ball to Minish.
she wasn't a wolf
she was posting like she was town
Um, no. I have suspected fg all of two times and she has been third party both of those two times. Third party fg is not town fg, same as everyone else. I'm amazed you would even say that. I wish I could've posted this earlier when I was mad and could've used exclamation points.

Sms tells me blah blah blah I need claim or whatever, I just got back from work and was tryna pizza but since apparently he didnt tell you I s'pose I will. I'm kind of like, a really useless redirector. Every night I can throw my boomerang at somebody and redirect their action to me, only it redirects the following night. I didnt use it night one cause I didnt wanna screw up anyones action but I used it on Doc last night.

alright, funnier
what's the team of 3 without you on it
that's what I need from you at this point
because I can't imagine a team of 3 without you anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom