• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
really funny if the team is tristan, johnny +1

"Didn't wanna use my ability it seems really weird" is something that perks my ears

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"Didn't wanna use my ability it seems really weird" is something that perks my ears
I can totes understand that. My issue is on D1 there's so little info, it would be a weird thing to start. On D2 I could have, and honestly thought about it, but decided against it. Under the suspicion I am, it felt like digging my own grave. Now we're on D3 and I can start it, though the suspicion on me seems to be set for some reason, and I doubt I'd get to D5 to cast it.

I can totes understand that. My issue is on D1 there's so little info, it would be a weird thing to start. On D2 I could have, and honestly thought about it, but decided against it. Under the suspicion I am, it felt like digging my own grave. Now we're on D3 and I can start it, though the suspicion on me seems to be set for some reason, and I doubt I'd get to D5 to cast it.

what's your team of 3 wolves at this point?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Honestly, unless it's coming from a confirmed town, the only one of which seemingly has a relatively useless smash for us to use at this point, there's going to be some risk involved, just like with lynches. I think Minish is town, her abilities just seem bad for mafia to have (since she can only use them every other night and one is completely worthless), so if one of her or Doc is scum, it's most likely Doc. His smash is also twice as deadly to use if he is scum, so I think it's best that we let Minish use hers because it would mean the mafia are unable to use any abilities they may have on top of the nk. Being unable to kill Johnny is not that big of a deal if he's gf because we can just lynch him tomorrow, and if anything it'll narrow down who the other mafia member could be.

At this point, I'm still not buying SMS and Funnier. Neighbor seemed too convenient of a claim, especially considering Funnier asked SMS to claim for him today. I find Minish to be more likely as RB, as stated before.
So for me it's Funnier, SMS, and Doc.
why do you townread tristan? do you just scumread other people more?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
why do you townread tristan? do you just scumread other people more?
Mainly this. Tristan has been pretty safe most of the game, very neutral. But the others just seem like slip ups or small tells, hoping to play off something that happened. Funnier's aggressiveness is a good mask because Mafia tend to try and hide, and the claim with SMS covers them if accepted like it was. Doc has played too distantly for me to like, and the RB claim seems way to much like a way to force a fight between the two.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I gotta say it's pretty funny that Doc asked why we would claim roleblocker after sunfan claimed to be roleblocked. And I said it would be to cast suspicion on me, and that's exactly what it's done. I called that ****.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Honestly, I find Minish's claim easier to believe for 2 reasons. 1: it was very quick after Sun made the suggestion to mass claim, meaning she didn't have a lot of time to come up with it unless she did during the night

Idk about this. That time I was mafia, I had a claim ready from the beginning, and it seems like this is something that most mafia members would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom