• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright then.

Fitting with the Petey Piranha boss in the Subspace, I have the ability to Jail two players in the game if my final smash is used. Like I said, it's a double edged sword like the regular Jailkeeper role, but it would give me the ability to protect two players every night at the expense of them not being able to use their regular ability.

This being said, I can understand why it would be better for someone with the power to kill to use their Smash, as that essentially means we don't lose today's lynch after all.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wait, it could have still worked that way. I dunno what I thought Alit's bulletproof had anything to do with it. This is what I get for posting as soon as I wake up.

And it's possible mafia was blocked/someone healed. Because I think there were better options for the mafia kill than Alit. Though people were starting to come around on him.
This is interesting. I hadn't really thought about it but I think it's certainly plausible. If this is the case, the mafia could have attempted to kill The Sun Fan, as I imagine he would have been protected.

I can also see why Alit may have been killed by the mafia though, as he was one of the cleared, or semi-cleared, players in the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This being said, I can understand why it would be better for someone with the power to kill to use their Smash, as that essentially means we don't lose today's lynch after all.

That's one reason why I think mine would be good. I can roleblock all the mafia and perform a kill. No real risk except for, of course, choosing the wrong person to kill.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
That's one reason why I think mine would be good. I can roleblock all the mafia and perform a kill. No real risk except for, of course, choosing the wrong person to kill.

Not a bad ability, really. I may vote for it, but I'd like to hear some others first.

My FS is kind of mundane. It's Dark Beast Ganon. I get a permanent double vote and I get one kill.

I guess I'll just tell the truth instead of try for anything fancy
I tried to check herooftime last night and I was roleblocked

my final smash can let me kill specific people
however, exactly one person fits this criteria

we're not listening to funnier today btw
he's not getting the smashball without a long essay that convinces me he's always town

the doctor, assuming one exists, should've always been guarding me last night
so the wolves should've have a free kill into anyone they wanted
and they killed the Miller? Why?

His reads must be really good or something. I'll give them a look later today.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I understand that we cannot lynch someone today but given the numbers, the worst case scenario is that its 3 wolves versus 5 towns (assuming that there are no more third parties)

a really good case for town is if there's only been 2 wolves this whole time, which could potentially make sense given the number of third parties (in 12 players, 5 people who aren't town is ginormous, while 4 is more normal, despite still being large)

even though we can't kill anyone today, I think we need to massclaim

I understand that this probably signs my own death warrant, but its unlikely that my checks will ever provide any use moving forward
I knew this when I outed

the massclaim will let us best decide who to give the smashball to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom