• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m honestly left with no clue where to vote now, because I was super comfortable with Johnny.
Both Doc and Hero giving Funnygurl a pass bothers me a bit but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Vote: Doc
to be fair, this “pass” was because at the time I preferred a Johnny lynch. And I was semi-right in my suspicions behind the fg lynch, it was mostly to create a counterwagon to Johnny. Of course, now we know it was because of a green check and not scumbuds.

Much like @Rubik , I have no clue what the vote count is. I’m worried it looks like there is a wagon growing against me so

Vote Hero

Fg could be scum and I’m not opposed to lynching her in order to save myself. But her last big iso of funniers makes me feel better about going Hero’s way

I really don't know at this point
considering funnier's team isn't backing him up on the fg lynch idk what to do if funnier is mafia

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's not EoD I don't think, not for over 12 hours. Unless someone majo'd, I have no idea what the vote count is and just got off work so I have some reading to do.
People keep bringing this up, Hero said he was having a rough week and wouldn't be very active today, so that doesn't mean very much to me. It does annoy me that he's being opportunistically scum read for it.
Idk if anybody is actually scumreading Hero. I'm not really, at least, I'm just not town reading him whereas I am FG. I would rather lynch someone I'm null reading over someone I'm town reading. Admittedly, I forgot he had said that, but it doesn't change my read of him, he's still null.

I don't get this. Why should fg being scum be lucky when you yourself don't know who we should lynch? What difference does it make to you if you can think of no one better anyway?
I don't really get what you're asking here. Maybe it's because it was busy at work and I'm feeling braindead.

If you're asking why i said that about her specifically, it's simply because she was the one on the hot seat at the time and I thought she was town.

funnier6

Courage~
Okay, so if I'm wrong about someone in my town core, it probably is Doc. I'm giving him a pass for agreeing with a point made by Minish but that was more adding onto what she said rather than bringing something new to the table.

So town: Johnny, Sun Fan, Minish, Tristan is where I'm at right now.
Why do you ignore me
Also the fact that she's going after funnier, one of the most town-read players in the game
Not anymore!
Did someone say something about neighbors earlier? Was it a mason claim, or a neighborizer claim?
Yes, that's me and sms. We're Linked
This is Doc's most meaningful post in the game. A lot of his other posts don't really offer that much. I feel like Doc hasn't done anything overtly scummy this game, but I could say the same for everyone else. He's definitely fallen off after making this post.
I town read that Doc post.
i'm not doing it and then crying if she's mafia
Why would you cry if she's mafia

Since everyone wants to lynch Doc and Hero like insane people I'm going to go sit it in the corner and drink my juice box and pray for someone to get hit on the head and gain some sense.

funnier6

Courage~
Idk if anybody is actually scumreading Hero. I'm not really, at least, I'm just not town reading him whereas I am FG. I would rather lynch someone I'm null reading over someone I'm town reading. Admittedly, I forgot he had said that, but it doesn't change my read of him, he's still null.
A lot of people are voting him. ...I think
I don't really get what you're asking here. Maybe it's because it was busy at work and I'm feeling braindead.

If you're asking why i said that about her specifically, it's simply because she was the one on the hot seat at the time and I thought she was town.
I'm asking why you oppose fg and don't propose any alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom