• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Morbid Minish having won as scum with Johnny in Sherlock Mafia, I can tell you he can be really dangerous if he's scum. He's a good player who knows how to sway the game in his direction if he wants to. I'd suggest reading that aforementioned game to get a better idea. That being said, his thoughts this far seem genuine and fair since it's been so long since he played here.

I don't hate SMS's vote. Well, I'm not a big fan of it, but it fits his meta so I'm not too worried about it right now.

Doc is scummy as hell for trying to steal my character and needs to die.

I'm liking Minish so far. She seems like her normal town thoughts and like she said, our thought processes this game have been pretty similar.

Funnier I like but I said that before.

As for Sun, I don't know the situation from Trailer Park Boys but it seems to have been incredibly traumatic so I guess I can understand why he was hesitant to claim? It's still weird that he had no problem claiming in Canadians Mafia, but after thinking about it, I also realized that particular claim was provable since he was an "Inventor" so the circumstance was slightly different. I'll leave Sun alone for now but I'm keeping this in mind.

Everyone else I don't have much of an opinion on. Doc seems to be posting a little more than I'm used to for him, which looks good. FG hasn't said much of anything so i definitely need her to post a bit. Funnier pressured her so hopefully she pops in soon. Deku seems to have a tendency to sit back as scum, which he is doing, but he also did that last game so it's not a tell. I think he'll be easier to read later. Of all the low posters though, I'm not really liking Contrainer. He hasn't said much aside from revealing his gross character and his vote on Doc over an obvious joke vote seems hasty to me. I think that's where I'm going to place my vote for now. I want to see more from him.

Unvote

Vote: Contrainer

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I forgot to mention Hero and Alit. The former I'm liking so far. His thoughts seem genuine and not like they were manufactured. Alit hasn't really contributed yet, which surprises me a little so I'm not feeling too great about him but it's still too soon to tell.

I hope your role is cool, Hero
Ike is really neato and if I wasn't just Ike in a pick-your-character game on my home site, I would've picked him here instead of randing

funnier6

Courage~
It's been so long since I've played with him that I don't really remember any meta. But from purely his postings this game I'm liking his contributions so far.

I actually like his suspicions on you and SMS. Not necessarily because I agree with them, but because I do think those things can look genuinely scummy to someone who's not up to date on ZD meta. He seems like he's prodding in the places he finds suspicious and backing off when others explain the meta. Would be easy for him as scum to just stick to his guns and have the defense of not knowing meta to get an easy vote in. That said, I feel like Johnny was a really good scum player so this is all just a basic feel of things for now. I feel like he'll be hard to read.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, except I dont remember him being nearly this active and on point in the last game we played together whenever that was, and since he's known for playing better as scum I've been rolling that around.
Out of curiosity, is there anything that SMS is doing that makes you susp
No, and in any other circumstances I'd most likely call him town, close the case, and get on with other things. Circumstances which have been hinted at force me to be entirely sure before my final decision but I have great doubts that I am going to scum read him based on what I have seen so far.
In the past games I've played HOT has definitely shown to be more cautious to post as scum. Not alignment indicative, but I can agree with this read.
He impressed me last game where he was scum so I'm not going to town read him lightly. Really I think the most I had against him was POE though there was the slight hunting the SK thing.
If Minish is in the top 4 posters (I'll check after making this post) then I'll give her a townread for the day

I don't really know where to look first for scum is my problem
She's second actually.

May I take this next quote to mean you've figured it out? I thought you'd have some kind of idea by now.
vote: Contrainer
Especially because I'm finding a lot of people look decent to me right now.
Same. Thats good, but worrying, which is why I keep asking how youre so sure on your reads so far.

funnier6

Courage~
Look at how many posts were made about Sun Fan's initial refusal to claim. All that fluff that in the end doesn't matter and just artificially increases the length of the game. None of it is AI, none of it is helpful...
Getting people to post is helpful, fight me.
Oh, and I'm Ike, by the way. I fight for my friends!
Should we policy him sunfan? :P
Of all the low posters though, I'm not really liking Contrainer. He hasn't said much aside from revealing his gross character and his vote on Doc over an obvious joke vote seems hasty to me. I think that's where I'm going to place my vote for now. I want to see more from him.

Unvote

Vote: Contrainer
I dont like this out of the blue wagon on Contrainer. Yeah his contribution sucks but from experience with him I dont know what everyones expecting. Also, its easy which sucks. Considering I'm okay with the active people right now I'm not super opposed to lynching an inactive today but I would rather if the wagons were close. Hard to know if they are though when a certain puzzle block will not post vote counts. -_- @Rubik

Town:
Minish
Sms
Deku
Doc
Tristan

This is somewhat where I am atm. Tristan is on here because I want to kill him. Should I ever not want to kill him he'll go in the scum reads.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Alit hasn't really contributed yet, which surprises me a little so I'm not feeling too great about him but it's still too soon to tell.

This is where I am. I'm active ALIT has been known to go afk when Scum. In fact, he and I won a scum game (Sith Mafia, I'm an old man) where he was relatively inactive throughout, even as scum died off. It's tough to say cause of that, since he's been inactive as town too. He can be passive as easily as he is aggressive.

No, and in any other circumstances I'd most likely call him town, close the case, and get on with other things. Circumstances which have been hinted at force me to be entirely sure before my final decision but I have great doubts that I am going to scum read him based on what I have seen so far.

Thanks for sharing. I think he can be tough to read at times so I'll stay neutral for now.

I dont like this out of the blue wagon on Contrainer. Yeah his contribution sucks but from experience with him I dont know what everyones expecting. Also, its easy which sucks.

Agreed here too. He doesn't strike me as someone who's overly active, unfortunately.

Look at the quote I put in my vote

You didn't attach anything. You agreed, did nothing to explain, and voted. Please add something because we need more than just the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom