• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why can’t someone besides me vote someone seriously? We can’t talk names for the next 36 hours, something has to get going. @Morbid Minish who are you thinking about voting? I’m considering Deku but I always consider Deku so I’m trying to think past that.

Kinda thinking of going here for now...

Unvote

Vote: Sunfan

It's not for him saying he doesn't want to say his character either (though would be nice to get an answer for that). Just kinda felt he could be a good place to start. If ya wanna join me.

And if it wasn't already obvious I am the almighty Inkling. Woomy.

funnier6

Courage~
Kinda thinking of going here for now...

Unvote

It's not for him saying he doesn't want to say his character either (though would be nice to get an answer for that). Just kinda felt he could be a good place to start. If ya wanna join me.

And if it wasn't already obvious I am the almighty Inkling. Woomy.
I like the thought but I don’t know what you expect to get out of sunfan. It seems like the same lack of motivation as before. I’d rather go for a more tried and true method like ALIT that I know I can get results from. Don’t want to yet cause Doc has given me nothing to work with and I don’t want to let him off the hook.

funnier6

Courage~
I like how you ignored the entire middle section of my post between those two things where I explained how I got from A to B
Those were the two main points. I don’t see why you would say “I don’t like this character talk” and follow up by saying that it was a good idea just because Minish said so and join in while proposing no alternative idea.
Ok, I'm hoping Doc keeps his activity up. I'm ok with either starting with Sunfan to see where things go from here.

Unvote
Whyyyyy

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I like the thought but I don’t know what you expect to get out of sunfan. It seems like the same lack of motivation as before. I’d rather go for a more tried and true method like ALIT that I know I can get results from. Don’t want to yet cause Doc has given me nothing to work with and I don’t want to let him off the hook.

The vote isn't really because of how he's acting right now. How do you know this couldn't give you some results? Don't think we've had a day 1 sunfan vote before.

funnier6

Courage~
The vote isn't really because of how he's acting right now. How do you know this couldn't give you some results? Don't think we've had a day 1 sunfan vote before.
Because I’ve never been able to get results off sunfan in any scenario ever. o-o

Well except when I asked him straight up if he was town and he wouldn’t answer me. But that was unusual circumstances. I’m not saying you couldn’t get something out of it but I have no faith in my ability to read him. I do have some faith in my ability to read fg who I just remembered exists @Funnygurl555 whats upppp also @Contrainer

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because I’ve never been able to get results off sunfan in any scenario ever. o-o

Well except when I asked him straight up if he was town and he wouldn’t answer me. But that was unusual circumstances. I’m not saying you couldn’t get something out of it but I have no faith in my ability to read him. I do have some faith in my ability to read fg who I just remembered exists @Funnygurl555 whats upppp also @Contrainer

I'm not saying it'll for sure let me read him. But I feel like I could get something to make me feel some kinda way out of it. Plus I feel like I can kinda get stuck on the same people on day 1's so I wanted to look elsewhere this time.

Any certain reason why you don't want to do it?
If Moe were here he'd understand
We had a horrific experience on another site where we were promised that flavor wasn't alignment indicative and that knowing the topic of the game (the Canadian TV Show "Trailer Park Boys") would provide no benefit to any players

it was not the case

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Those were the two main points. I don’t see why you would say “I don’t like this character talk” and follow up by saying that it was a good idea just because Minish said so and join in while proposing no alternative idea.

Whyyyyy
Because if theres no more dancing around character choices then those conversations won't happen and we can get on with the game.

oh right, funnygurl was there too
fun fact, she was the only player that won that game
everyone else got a draw
truly a detestable experience

If its any consolation, funnier, I'll tell you that I'm town this game
no "town plus third party" this go-round

tbh I'm not loving this character conversation either. I'm not going to push that as a reason to lynch people... again... but I feel like we have better ways of spending our time.
That said, I do like Minish's idea a lot. Even if I don't like the conversation focusing on character choice, if we get that out of the way it'll force people to move on to other things, since that won't really be a discussion point any more.
Therefore, I shall do as she suggested...
I am the Brave Lion, the Blazing Swordsman, the bringer of Youthful Gifts...
ROY!

Deku, to me (and apparently to funnier as well) it seems like you just finished talking about how you don't like the idea of talking about characters, but then immediately agreed with Minish's idea of everyone claiming their characters. You seem aware that this sounds weird, but I still don't understand what your thought process here was.

How are the two things funnier quoted not contradictory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom