• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Your entire basis is a double voter though. Based on how all the powers seem to work, I'm not confident it is. The vote comes at the end of a day and hammers. That looks more like a hidden second vote.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

He was insistent on getting his FS yesterday, he and Funnier both knew each other's FSes but didn't initially share them, giving Funnier the chance to work on a fake claim potentially, and they've been neighbors since the get-go. It's been too convenient, and everyone has agreed with Funnier. I'm not convinced he or SMS are town, but I'm voting SMS because he's basically jumped in and out flipping votes on each day. I'm pretty confident they're scumbuds.

funnier6

Courage~
Okay I can’t wait anymore.

Vote: Johnny

I’m like 99.9% sure it’s Tristan and Johnny, will discuss more if it isn’t hammered when I get back.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No lynch must not be voted! If the kill goes through then mafia will be able to use their double vote to match towns votes tomorrow!
Yeah, I was thinking about this after I went to bed. And it's actually more dire than that since, with 5 players, mafia would be able to easily coordinate a quick win.

Unvote

Minish makes a really good point about the double vote. The only thing is that there was no evidence of it amongst the Alit voters day 1. Are we thinking that it only affects majorities and isn't otherwise reflected in the vote counts? This is assuming it's a passive ability, of course.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Your entire basis is a double voter though. Based on how all the powers seem to work, I'm not confident it is. The vote comes at the end of a day and hammers. That looks more like a hidden second vote.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

He was insistent on getting his FS yesterday, he and Funnier both knew each other's FSes but didn't initially share them, giving Funnier the chance to work on a fake claim potentially, and they've been neighbors since the get-go. It's been too convenient, and everyone has agreed with Funnier. I'm not convinced he or SMS are town, but I'm voting SMS because he's basically jumped in and out flipping votes on each day. I'm pretty confident they're scumbuds.
I definitely think either funnier or SMS could be scum, but I don't think they're scumbuds. I don't think they would claim neighbours if they were in case there was a real neighbourhood in the game

Except now I'm really unsure. Both of my potential scenarios had you as scum, but with your vote on SMS and funnier's vote on you, I don't think you are in cahoots with either of them. That only leaves me, Hero, and Minish.

I really don't want to believe there's no bodyguard in this game but Minish has been playing really townie through and through and tbh if she's scum she deserves to win.

I'll probably vote for Hero tomorrow, but for now

Since he's the only common denominator in all the scum scenarios I could think of.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay I can’t wait anymore.

I’m like 99.9% sure it’s Tristan and Johnny, will discuss more if it isn’t hammered when I get back.

Yes, need more explanation when you get time pls.

Minish makes a really good point about the double vote. The only thing is that there was no evidence of it amongst the Alit voters day 1. Are we thinking that it only affects majorities and isn't otherwise reflected in the vote counts? This is assuming it's a passive ability, of course.

Well seeing as everyone who voted FG/me had a vote on someone day 1, that was my thinking. That it only shows on a hammer. Because I don't really think mafia would willingly choose to place an extra vote on FG/me when they both seemed like done deals for the most part.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really thought Doc was going to be mafia because of the whole roleblocker thing. I know that I'm gonna look bad now, but before people go crazy and start voting me just take a second and think. Why would I use my final smash on Doc if I were mafia and knew he was town? I would know that you all would be wanting to vote me in that case and I could've just killed someone else not town read.
First of all, right off the bat this is a wifom you come in with, and I don't buy it.

I just woke up so I need to catch up, but bottom line, Minish has to be scum. It's that simple. She lied about being a JOAT, and her supposed roleblock of the whole Mafia team didn't happen, and was probably a lie too.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
First of all, right off the bat this is a wifom you come in with, and I don't buy it.

I just woke up so I need to catch up, but bottom line, Minish has to be scum. It's that simple. She lied about being a JOAT, and her supposed roleblock of the whole Mafia team didn't happen, and was probably a lie too.

How did I lie about being a JOAT? I definitely laid out my entire role. And did you not see the fact that mafia must have a strongman because even if I were mafia then Hero would be on Sunfan and he would be alive? If I were going to lie it would be a lot better than something that I knew would look like this the next day. Killer Wail, which was my final smash, stops people in their tracks and kills them (at least in Splatoon, so I'm assuming it's similar in Smash). No town got roleblocked last night from me using killer wail (which would have happened if I had just lied about it blocking all mafia and instead it blocked all town).

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Townies don't lie and decieve in such a way. At this point I think it's highly likely the Scum team is Minish and Tristan.

My whole logic yesterday was let the Doc vs Minish situation be resolved at night. I said maybe I should get the smashball, but that I wasn't opposed to letting someone else have it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
How did I lie about being a JOAT? I definitely laid out my entire role. And did you not see the fact that mafia must have a strongman because even if I were mafia then Hero would be on Sunfan and he would be alive? If I were going to lie it would be a lot better than something that I knew would look like this the next day. Killer Wail, which was my final smash, stops people in their tracks and kills them (at least in Splatoon, so I'm assuming it's similar in Smash). No town got roleblocked last night from me using killer wail (which would have happened if I had just lied about it blocking all mafia and instead it blocked all town).
They shouldn't have been able to use any night actions if your final smash did what you said it would, which was roleblocking the whole Mafia team.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How did I lie? Lol. Nothing I said was a lie at all.

I'm not playing some perfect wifom scum game, since everything that anyone has brought up against me has pretty much been wifom cases.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just to clarify: When I say you are in MyLo, that means that assuming a mislynch occurs today and a single nightkill is performed successfully, the game will be reach a point in which scum meets their win condition. No more and no less.

The scum win condition is to make up 50% or more of the living players (which is slightly different from a lynching majority).

I am not suggesting that it is or isn't inevitable that scum can successfully perform their nightkill, only that this is the case assuming no other variables.

Just don't want there to be any misunderstandings about something I meant to be unambiguous.

funnier6

Courage~
Or on Johnny. Though we all just kinda accepted that a green check on him meant he was godfather but it might have just been an actual town green check. However, with yesterday, I do think Johnny and SMS could be scumbuds based on the distancing they were doing.
No no no no nononononnononoono.

What is up with you two? You're both town. Its very clear. I've already had sms yell at me constantly lynchminishlynchminishlynchminish and I can't start having that in your corner too! I'm willing 100% to bet the game you're both town, no problem. Can you not trust that? I think the paranoia must be getting you like its getting sms cause I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom