• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You did this didn’t you!
No. I feel like somebody probably has some kind of ability that can lower the majority or something, but I have no idea which character that would fit. My gut says Ganondorf because of Warlock Punch, but that's Johnny's character. Granted, he was among the FG voters.

funnier6

Courage~
No. I feel like somebody probably has some kind of ability that can lower the majority or something, but I have no idea which character that would fit. My gut says Ganondorf because of Warlock Punch, but that's Johnny's character. Granted, he was among the FG voters.
It was a hammer bro. You’re piranha plant, ALIT is bowser.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Day Two

Mario sat staring into the distance. Luigi had been gone far too long.

He read the note for the fifth time today, hoping it would change something—like a funnier re-reading a mafia sign up thread over and over in hopes it would somehow cause the game to start sooner. Surely the letter was accurate, surely Luigi was on vacation in Delfino Plaza like he'd written, but something didn't sit right with Mario. Something was wrong.

So Mario did the only thing he could, he called for help. He called funnier6, knowing that he literally had nothing else on his calendar. He called Johnny Sooshi, knowing that he was powerful. He called Doc, knowing that he was kind. He called The Sun Fan, knowing that he was wise. He called Mellow Ezlo, knowing that he was Canadian. With the five of them, they'd get to the bottom of what happened to Luigi.

With a bit of luck, they stumbled upon the truth almost immediately.

Before them stood a monster, pink and toothy, wearing upon its head Luigi's bloody hat, its fangs posed to strike.

latest

The five of them fought the beast valiantly, but it didn't seem like it was enough. When all hope seemed lost, suddenly something hit the beast in the head, felling it instantly.

Funnygurl was... Kirby, Self-Aligned Puffball.

250px-Kirby_SSBU.png

Serial Killer - You win if you are the only player still alive at the end of the game.

Inhale - You don't have a standard nightkill. Instead, you may send me a pm guessing a player's role name (Example: “I think Funnygurl is Kirby”) every night. If you guess correctly, you eat that player and gain their active abilities, killing them in the process. If they're protected from the kill, you still gain their abilities, but they do not die.

Mad Jumps - You are bulletproof.

Final Smash: Ultra Sword - Kill target player.

---

Night Two Begins Now

You have 24 hours to submit your actions. (Countdown)

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Night Two Ends

A Link In Time was killed tragically in a Mario Karting accident. He had no insurance.

A Link In Time, you were Bowser, Town-Aligned Koopa.

250px-Bowser_SSBU.png

Villainous - You appear as Mafia when investigated.

Flying Slam - Kill yourself and another player (use only during the night).

Final Smash: Giga Bowser - You are bulletproof and your votes are worth double for the next 3 days.

So long King Bowser.

---

IT IS DAY THREE

TIME TO SMASH

250px-SSBUSmashBall.png

PLEASE VOTE FOR WHOEVER YOU WANT TO PERFORM THEIR FINAL SMASH TODAY

MY FINAL SMASH IS KILLING FUNNIER

THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY

SINCERELY,
LOVE,
YOUR FRIEND,
RUBIK

---

Unless there are objections, I am going to slightly speed up this game so that Funnier can play for as long as possible before ABANDONING MY GAME TO PLAY IN SOME PRETENTIOUS MAFIA GAME THAT ISN'T ANYWHERE NEAR AS COOL. I can extend days to the full 72 hours if anyone requests it, as I promised initially, and may return to having 72 hour days after Funnier FINISHES TOSSING US ASIDE LIKE HE WOULD GARBAGE INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.

Day ends in 48 hours (or 72 hours if anyone objects to the adjusted time). Feel free to privately let me know if this is too short for you if you feel saying to the contrary publicly will hurt your credibility.

Day ends at 11:40 pm (L.A.) in 48 hours (Countdown)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, so since Alit died but was bullet proof. But he also had the ability to kill someone and himself do we think he went after Johnny but Johnny is Godfather so he didn't die as well?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry I wasn't around for eod, didn't expect that hammer.

Anyways, I would like to propose that people vote for me to use my final smash. We obviously don't want to vote for someone who might be mafia and I think I'm pretty universally town read. My smash is also very strong for town and really kinda screws mafia over. Haha.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Rubik are we able to claim what our final smashes do? I want to claim mine because I think it could be useful, but it should be pretty easy to guess if you remember the Subspace Emissary (also PP's fs but idk if everyone here knows what it does). It could be very powerful if used on the right people but also is a bit of a double edged sword (as is the role it's based on).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Rubik are we able to claim what our final smashes do? I want to claim mine because I think it could be useful, but it should be pretty easy to guess if you remember the Subspace Emissary (also PP's fs but idk if everyone here knows what it does). It could be very powerful if used on the right people but also is a bit of a double edged sword (as is the role it's based on).

It says in the OP that we can paraphrase our abilities. But yeah, I'm not sure if that means final smash as well.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Okay, so since Alit died but was bullet proof. But he also had the ability to kill someone and himself do we think he went after Johnny but Johnny is Godfather so he didn't die as well?
Oh wait that was his final smash. Disregard me.

Wait, it could have still worked that way. I dunno what I thought Alit's bulletproof had anything to do with it. This is what I get for posting as soon as I wake up.

And it's possible mafia was blocked/someone healed. Because I think there were better options for the mafia kill than Alit. Though people were starting to come around on him.

funnier6

Courage~
The first thing was the final smash, the second thing might be true but if so kind of weird not to mention that he was gonna do that before hand.

Do you think your final smash is better than mine? I can kill someone regardless of protection, I wanted to use it on Johnny.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The first thing was the final smash, the second thing might be true but if so kind of weird not to mention that he was gonna do that before hand.

Do you think your final smash is better than mine? I can kill someone regardless of protection, I wanted to use it on Johnny.

Haha, yeah I just posted that I was a big dumby with that post. But I don't think he would say so mafia couldn't somehow stop him. Or even town because someone might have thought he was mafia.

I can assure that mafia can't mess with my final smash. Don't want to fully say what it is yet since I dunno if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom