• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m just gonna believe it, I’m not considering these other options anymore. I think the best plan is to lynch fg today and find some way to final smash Johnny tomorrow. After that it’s almost definitely in hero/doc/Tristan. I just really feel that the first two are way scummier than anyone else and I can’t change my mind without feeling like I’m making a big mistake. All this telling me I’m making a huge mistake is kinda bumming me out though so I’ll brace up for the I told you so’s.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Day will end at 4 pm Los Angeles time tomorrow, unless a hammer occurs sooner (Countdown)

Players that have been voted for today:

4 Votes:

Funnygurl555: funnier6, Johnny Sooshi, Doc, The Sun Fan,

2 Votes:

Doc: A Link In Time, HeroOfTime,

1 Vote:

Johnny Sooshi: Spiritual Mask Salesman,
Funnier6: Funnygurl555,

0 Votes:

HeroOfTime: []
Spiritual Mask Salesman: []
Mellow Ezlo: []

---
Unvoted: Mellow Ezlo,
Not Voting: Morbid Minish,

how low u go b4 u go so low u find the mafioso?
----------------------------------------------
postcount order

sunfan (102)
funnier (82)
Tristan (57)
SMS (48)
Minish (42)
fg (36)
Johnny (33)
ALiT (30)
Hero (24)
Doc (14)
Rubik, the Mod (also 14)
Contrainer (9; dead Survivor)
Deku (6; dead town)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I’m just gonna believe it, I’m not considering these other options anymore. I think the best plan is to lynch fg today and find some way to final smash Johnny tomorrow. After that it’s almost definitely in hero/doc/Tristan. I just really feel that the first two are way scummier than anyone else and I can’t change my mind without feeling like I’m making a big mistake. All this telling me I’m making a huge mistake is kinda bumming me out though so I’ll brace up for the I told you so’s.
Do you think it would be worth it to just go for a majo at this point?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Eh, I'll just bring FG to L-1, if someone wants to hammer they can go ahead. I really don't think we're going to get anywhere by dragging this out even longer.

Vote: funnygurl.

idk man
I think I'd prefer to kill Doc here, Tristan
I can't make up my mind so I'll just kill the lowest poster

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I can unvote if you want @funnier6. I don't really think we're going to get anywhere today but we could use the rest of the day to talk about who should use their final smash tomorrow.

idk man
I think I'd prefer to kill Doc here, Tristan
I can't make up my mind so I'll just kill the lowest poster
I would too in all honesty. But then why did you switch your vote back onto FG in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom