• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm asking why you oppose fg and don't propose any alternatives.
ok stop yelling

I get what you're saying now though. tbh, that was right after the cop claim and my mind was going 1000 places. My alternative at the time was still Johnny.

I still don't really get why you think FG is a better lynch than Doc or Hero. Doc had one good post, sure, but he hasn't done much that screams either alignment, and neither has Hero. I still townread FG for the whole Willager thing, and you can choose to see it that way or not, but I also like how she came in and began putting in a lot more effort. You may say it was timely considering she was being scumread by some players at the time, but I honestly still think she looks pretty good.

That’s not a reads list. Those are names. Details on every player please?

Johnny - peeked.
SunFan - peeked Johnny.
Minish - found her post really townie about defending her vote as well as yours onto me by saving scum already had an easy mislynch in Contrainer.
Mezlo - part of it is admittedly his mistake about who the night kill was but I also think he's provided some good analysis posts today.

Then we have the rest.

I have no concrete opinion on you or SMS other than the neighborhood claim probably being true. Could go either way.

Funnygurl and Hero are lacking in content but I have a slightlier more favorable view on Hero for tonal reasons.

That leaves Doc who I thought made that one townie post earlier but fell off a cliff.

No one person has been clearly scummy.

unvote
vote: funnygurl

if fg doesn't flip mafia you will have to institutionalize me to prevent from lynching funnier

funnier6

Courage~
Johnny - peeked.
Considering a good bit of us believe Johnny is probably the godfather, I don’t think peeked cuts it.
Minish - found her post really townie about defending her vote as well as yours onto me by saving scum already had an easy mislynch in Contrainer.
I made this argument before her but evidently my thoughts are only sensible if they come from elsewhere.
unvote
vote: funnygurl

if fg doesn't flip mafia you will have to institutionalize me to prevent from lynching funnier
Didn’t you just make the argument that I must be crazy to try to lynch fg as scum? Not denying I’m crazy but I’m hoping I’m not.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I still don't think lynching funnygurl is really the best play, but I really don't think anything will change funnier's mind at this point. I'd rather lynch someone else like Doc or Hero, but if you really think LG is a better lynch, I guess I can bite.

I think she's at L-2 rn though, so I'll hold off on voting for now.

I've never been more sure one of my greenchecks is the godfather
I still can't lynch him but like
idk
I don't understand this game anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom