• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how can you screw up?

Who wants to guess what character I picked? :)
I chose my character by loading up ultimate and hitting random
so if u guess my character, then u r a lucky boi

I'd guess you went uhhhhhh
*hits random in ultimate*
Pichu

funnier6

Courage~
You obviously picked Wii Fit Trainer. Duh.
You know me so well! o:
I chose my character by loading up ultimate and hitting random
so if u guess my character, then u r a lucky boi

I'd guess you went uhhhhhh
*hits random in ultimate*
Pichu
That’s not fair, it’s not a guess if you hit random!

I’m gonna say random chose ice climbers for you.

funnier6

Courage~
On a serious note, I'm gonna guess Kirby.

Anyone wanna take a guess at mine? (:
Oh c’mon now, it’s super obvious! Though I was thinking earlier that if I couldn’t get my first two choices I would’ve probably picked Kirby.

I kinda wanna day you picked Inkling but that’s probably way off so I’ll also say Ganondorf lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh c’mon now, it’s super obvious! Though I was thinking earlier that if I couldn’t get my first two choices I would’ve probably picked Kirby.

I kinda wanna day you picked Inkling but that’s probably way off so I’ll also say Ganondorf lol.

I was thinking Kirby in a mafia mindset because I thought you might like his potential abilities! Lol.

If it's obvious then probably Link. I actually don't know your Smash mains though.

And why do you think Inkling would be way off? :suspicious:

funnier6

Courage~
I was thinking Kirby in a mafia mindset because I thought you might like his potential abilities! Lol.

If it's obvious then probably Link. I actually don't know your Smash mains though.

And why do you think Inkling would be way off? :suspicious:
That’s a good thought except I didn’t for one second consider to choose a character based on abilities lol.

But which Link? :suspicious:

Because everyone knows you love Splatoon but since you’ve always had avatars of the Squid Sisters, it’s possible you mainly prefer them, and not so much the Inklings. That’s also assuming that you would pick based on personal preference and not based on abilities and so forth. Ganondorf because I think you’d like picking a villain and randing town, especially one who might have a lot of power.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That’s a good thought except I didn’t for one second consider to choose a character based on abilities lol.

But which Link? :suspicious:

Because everyone knows you love Splatoon but since you’ve always had avatars of the Squid Sisters, it’s possible you mainly prefer them, and not so much the Inklings. That’s also assuming that you would pick based on personal preference and not based on abilities and so forth. Ganondorf because I think you’d like picking a villain and randing town, especially one who might have a lot of power.

Botw Link.

And you put way more thought into that than I did choosing. Haha.

hits random in ultimate*
Diddy Kong

I dunno why but the idea of Tristan choosing Diddy seems oddly fitting.

So I hope you're right. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom