• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Theories

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Yeah, Krom wouldnt be a bad idea, but I will mention that krom could replace Marth. Silver is a great idea! I mean with his telekinesis and other powers, he'd be the perfect addition! Also, i thought Ghirahims taunt should be his little dance. ;D

I REALLY don't think Krom will replace Marth. Marth is THE very first Fire Emblem Lord. So he best represents the series. If anything he MIGHT replace Ike, like I said (but I STRONGLY hope he doesn't). I would LOVE if Silver was in! Of course, Knuckles or Shadow has more of a chance because they have a bigger fanbase than Silvz :c
Ghirahim's troll dance as a taunt? YES PLEASE!! :3

As for what everyone is saying about Rayman. Sure I wouldn't mind if he was in. I played a TINY bit of Rayman... on the GBA. Yeaah...

R

raven80wolfx2

I hope for Ghirahim most of all but other characters wouldn't mind. megaman or castlavania Simon Belmont I want more character from the 8 bit era think more realistic. What nintendo can get there hands on but I like to see everyone from melee and brawl. Sora mabye I just want it to still feel like smash bros not like marvel vs capcom. But will just have to wait tell new website comes out or e3 next year.

gravendoom75

Thief Of Space
sora or riku
olimar or louie
pokemon black/white trainer with snivy, dewott, and emboar
pixel link (in honoration of the 25th anniversary)
death from darksiders 2
boo

Not really hoping for anything new, just as long as Link is in there, which he most likely will. Expecting Sonic to stay too, really enjoyed playing sonic on SSBB!! Nothing new I can really think of, since I've only been hearing about FPS games and Skyrim and Minecraft :/ Maybe bring some old characters from different series

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Now, Boo would be a great idea, but my thing is we're going to have waaayyy to many mario characters. Also I don't think Death will be in it, I mean think about it. It's not that big of a franchise yet and also it is very similar to Zelda, and the second game is yet to come out as well. I take it that by Pixel link you mean 8-bit link. I can see it as a possibility, but I don't really know. I mean he'll basically be a clone, minus the spin attack. Final Smash for him? "It's dangerous to go alone, take this"

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Any thoughts on Crash Bandicoot? I know its been a while since we've seen him but I mean he would be an awesome fighter! hes crazy and fast, so thatd be an awesome addition. Even though the chances of him being added in are extremely slim.

Super Smash Bros Gauntlet

Skyward sword link as mentioned

New characters:
Ghirahim
Demise
Tails
Knuckles
Magnus
Krystal
Peppy Hare
Slippy Toad
King K Rool
Bowser Jr (With the koopalings as alternative costumes)

Ghirahim, Skyward Sword's Link, Mewtwo's return (why not?), better Wifi multiplayer system, less starting characters and more unlockables.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Ghirahim, Skyward Sword's Link, Mewtwo's return (why not?), better Wifi multiplayer system, less starting characters and more unlockables.

Really? Less starting characters? I'd personally like to keep the same amount, for more variety from the beginning. I don't want to be stuck with all Mario characters and Link by himself. I'd love to see mewtwo come back, but come on, gotta look at the future man! Zoroark?

Also, Peppy Hare and Slippy Toad would NOT fit in at all. Krystal would however be a perfect fit! Also, anyone else think that Fox, Falco, and Wolf should have a different moveset and different final smashes, because they are almost EXACTLY the same. Also, does anyone want to tell me why they keep asking for Tails? Seriously? he'd be like Olimar or the Ice Climbers.

Magnus from Kid Icarus Uprising, Dillon from Dillons Rolling Western from Nintendo as characters

More outlandish characters, it would be great to see Connor from AC III and a Monster Hunter from well... Monster Hunter.

In terms of stages a Mario Galaxy stage would be great and so would a Pullblox stage where you can push and pull the blocks on the battlefeild.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
oooo! Pull box sound like a great idea. Mario Galaxy would be great, flying to different galaxies fighting. Kinda like star fox's stage in brawl, but much better. Giant Launch Ring anyone?

Megaman will definitely be in the next SSB. I can't think of why they wouldn't add him.
Ghirahim I think will replace Ganondorf, but I hope they don't replace any characters, just add to the current list.
I actually hope they add Spiderman :3 There are tons of Spiderman games on the Wii and he's perfect for SSB, so why not?
Leon from RE4! I want this. Very much.
some other misc characters I can see being added are Shulk (Xenoblade), Spyro, Little Mac (Punch Out!), K-Rool, and why not add the whole Kong family?
They'll probably add more characters from franchises that are already in the games, which isn't really a bad thing I guess

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Shulk is a no go in my opinion. The game came out in Europe and American pretty recently. But i'd LOVE to see him. Spiderman. i dont think that will ever happen. he's not really a video game character, not to mention he doesn't have that many games or a strong game franchise fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom