• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Theories

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I couldn't really see the first phase of the battle.....eh, well, maybe he’s positioned within the center of the battle stage and then after enough damage…..he pulls himself out and chases you around. Hmmm, I wonder what a fully 3D Smash Bros game would be like.….where you can wander around more…..not that I have anything against the 2.5D perspective.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I also kind of wanted to see Molgera as a Boss……considering Toon Link was in Brawl…..have the battle similar to Rayquaza’s….just randomly jumping through the ground…..ehh, maybe not. You’d likely need a pretty big battle stage for him :sweat:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Morpheel, wow that would be crazy :rolleyes: Hmmm, that gets me thinking though….I could see the Pirate Ship being replaced by the Sand Ship….and possibly Tentalus could be a Boss :yes:

There are many other threads like this one, and I don't really like to be repetitive, so I'll just say...

Characters: I'm okay with any character's inclusion, just so long as there are no randoms, like Ghirahim, Demise, and Pac-Man. All I'm asking for are established characters whose inclusion would actually make sense and not be there simply as fanservice; also referred to as "OMG, it'd be so cool if...!" Though a bit of fanservice wouldn't be too bad. I just don't want Nintendo to run the gambit of including characters that might come off as "clones" and wasted potential. There are many other negatives to this as well, but I'll keep this short.

Basic Options | Structure: In terms of options, I'd really like there to be more customization in battles (*chuckles* as if there wasn't enough already). There should be more modes included, and better online play. It would also be a nice addition to include a sort of reward system, much like the one featured in Melee. This was a feature omitted from Brawl that I dearly missed. In Melee, the player could earn various stats and such, and be rewarded points (sort of like style points), which would accumulate at the end of a given battle or Classic, Adventure, and All-Star modes. It kinda forced the player to improve his or her fighting prowess, especially seeing as how it penalized you for stuff like "stale moves." Those who'd prefer to play without it should be given the option to turn off the feature, or could simply ignore it - that is to say if such a feature is included in the new game. Aside from that, more collectibles, please. lol

Stages: With regards to stages, I'm okay with whatever they decide, as SSB has never failed in offering the best stages. I just hope they stick with the best stages and ideas, and keep the fanservice to a minimum - all in good tastes.

In terms of ideas, I think it would be a neat idea to introduce the option to remove stage hazards. This would be a great addition to the series, particularly for purists who just want an all-out brawl without interruptions from a voracious shark popping up out of the water or a Bulbin blowing up the stage. This might also serve to further enhance the customization aspect that the Smash Bros. series has come to be known for. In addition, it could push the envelope even farther by building on the aspect of changing the conditions of the stage, such as rain, snow, nighttime, and things of that nature. It would also not hurt anything if Stage Builder mode returns with more options and parts available, of course.

Gameplay mechanics | Physics: In terms of physics, I don't have much to say aside from "return to Melee physics." Much of what I speak of is covered here. That aside, it'd be neat if they built upon such mechanics as Super Smashes. There could be multiple smashes, team-based smashes, and event-specific smashes. The sky is the limit.

Welp...that's about it... :/

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
oooo, Sandship sounds awesome!! Also, I'd prefer to have HD Link from the tech demo, but skyward sword's is good as well. hbu?

I could go either way but.....maybe have Link's costumes include.....Ocarina of Time, Fierce Deity, Dark Link, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Tech Demo…..I think Toon Link shall make a return so….no Wind Waker costume.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
I'm only going to put in music,stages and chatacters,no movesets:
Characters
SS Link[Skyward Sword](Of course)

Ghirahim[Zelda: Skyward Sword](He's just too flamboyant to leave out)

Eggman/Robotnik[Sonic Series](Sonic needs a bad guy too,right???)

Toad[Mario Series](Don't you think of Toad when you think of Mario?!?!?)

Cloud Strife[FF VII](Yeah.....it's a longshot but imagine in story mode!!! Link v Cloud=EPIC)

Terra[FF VI](Would be able to use some great magic attacks!!!!)

Mudkip[Pokemon Gen III](MAY THEY RULE THE WORLD]

Classic Sonic[Sonic Generations](Time for a comeback.A clone character of course)

Pac-Man[Pac Man](This guy NEEDS to be in SSB4)

Simon Belmont[Castlevania](We got Snake,now I Want Simon Belmot.)

Stages and their songs

City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2(Songs would be;City Escape original,City Escape Modern Remix,Chemical Plant Zone,Sonic Boom 2011 remix,Reach for The Stars,Misty Lake and Palmtree Panic)

The Sandship(outside) from Skyward Sword(Songs include Skyloft,The Sky,Skyview Temple,Demise 2nd Form theme,Zelda II Overworld theme,Pirate Fortress and Mini Boss from MC/WW)

Castlevania from Castlevania(Songs include: Vampire Killer,Bloody Tears Arcade Remix,The Beginning,Theme of Simon Belmont,Wicked Child and Divine Bloodlines)

Midgar from Final Fantasy VII(Sons would include: Prelude from FF I,Battle theme from the FF I PS1 Remake,FF VII Love theme,The Sunleth Waterscape and FF XIII Battle theme)

Rainbow Road from Mario Kart[7?](Songs: RR MK7 Remix,Bowsers Castle from Double Dash,Tick Tock Clock,theme of Wario Colusseum from Double Dash and 3D-Tetris theme{just an odd one really}

Why does everyone insist on adding "randoms" and "clones" to the next Smash Bros. character roster? I mean, Cloud? Seriously? That'd be neat, sure, but HIGHLY impractical. I sure don't want SSB to turn into Street Fighter... ¬ .¬

On the topic of characters, another thing I hope is included are many costume options. There should be costume spanning multiple series available to each character from each of their respective games. For example, the player could choose between four different sets of costumes for Link - TP, OoT, SS, and Classic. The player should then be allowed to toggle the color of each set (like before), hence why I use the word "set." If possible, there could also be special costumes available via DLC if it's included. Also, Ganondorf had better have his own moveset. ENOUGH with the CLONES already. Sheeeeeeesh...

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Stage Ideas:

Ancient Cistern

This would be a cool addition to Super Smash Bros Wii U. You could start out in either the 1st floor or the underground, and it would change after a while, like Castle Siege. They could have the zombie bokoblins as obstacles in the underground level.

Item Ideas:

Timeshift Stone/Orb

I think this would be an interesting item to add to SSB. One could move around the area and remove obstacles and create new ones. It could allow you to get items that have already been used (Smash Ball, Hammer, etc.) It would wear out after a while, though.

any of the battletoads

B: tounge
B>: goat ram
B^: Wrecking Ball
Bv: punch into ground
Final smash: Scooter (really fast, deadly touch)
Smash attacks: big boots, mega punches etc
alternate colours: look like the other toads

I know they are owned by RARE, but it would've been awesome

Lil' Mac
B: star punch charger
B>: Unleash star Punch
B^: uppercut
Bv: dodge, then hit
Final smash: Big Mac

Strangelove

Somewhere
Mehhhhh I'd like to see SS Impa. She was good. Then they could have classic Impa as a palette swap.
Tails would be better than shadow, if y'ask me, because Shadow is more or less Sonic.
But youk now who's never going to be in it that totally http://images.wikia.com/transformers/images/c/c1/Optimusprimalbw.jpg
For his final smash He could turn transmetal, then into http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25807/1544396-optimal_optimus.jpg .It would be Awesome.
For his final smash, he could turn transmetal, then into his Optimal form.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I want to see some Square Enix characters making appearances. Doesn't have to be too many thought. Just some essentials, like:
Sora
Riku
Axel
Roxas (with a Ventus skin)
Sephiroth (with a Kadaj skin)
Cloud (with a Zack skin)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Knuckles the Echidna
Grey Fox
Roy (making a triumphant return)
Mewtwo (also returning)
Ridley
Dark Samus (with a SA-X skin)
Link (SS skin, with a different Final Smash, like, say, the ability to transform into Wolf Link for a while)
Young Link replacing Toon Link (again, but with Fierce Deity being his FS)

I think they could work in the new game. At least I expect Shadow. They need a roster of 45 characters maximum, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom