• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Wishes

D

diledude92

Hey everyone, so development finally began a few months ago. This thread is for what you want in the game:D

1) Name
What do you think the name will be? I think it'll involve the U. Super Smash Bros Universe. Super Smash Bros Unite.
Or something different?

2) Characters
Probably what's on everyone's mind. Mr.Sakurai he said instead of having like 50 characters, he wants to work with the one's they already have (35). I think that's fine, because in Brawl, Wolf/Falco fought the same as Fox, Toon Link fought the same as Link. I believe there should be 35 characters, but a few characters should be replaced:
Sheik, Jigglypuff, Lucas, Toon Link, Wolf, Lucario

I think characters that should be in the game are Impa (SS), she's in many Zelda games, she could have some of Sheik's attacks, in addition to some new one's (the blue shield from SS). Meowth should replace Jigglypuff, because he's appeared in MANY episodes. Ness and Lucas pretty much fight the same, I think only one of them should stay unless their move set and final smash is different. Zoroark should replace Lucario, since he was the first 5th gen pokemon to be introduced. Toon Link and Wolf need to go unless their move set is different than the other characters.
(NEW CHARACTERS):
Zoroark, Impa, Meowth, Isaac (golden sun), little mac, Ghirahim could replace Toon Link as a Zelda game.

3) Stages
Sealed Grounds, Good Egg Galaxy, N's Castle (pokemon BW), Mine Cart Madness (DKCR), think of more:)

4) Solo Mode
I think every character should have their own target stage like they did in Melee, what other modes could there be?

5) DLC
Now, I'm not really a fan of DLC, because it makes the game feel incomplete; HOWEVER, it could give players something to look forward to months (maybe a few years) after the game comes out. What if the 35 are in the game at the start? But DLC allows for more to come to the game overtime, in addition to stages, music, costumes, etc?

6) What do you want in these next games?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I really overuse the underline function.

Yet another thread on Smash Bros. 4. I love these.

1) Name
What do you think the name will be? I think it'll involve the U. Super Smash Bros Universe. Super Smash Bros Unite.
Or something different?

I think Universe in a good name. It could relate to the connectively between it and the 3DS version.

2) Characters
Probably what's on everyone's mind. Mr.Sakurai he said instead of having like 50 characters, he wants to work with the one's they already have (35). I think that's fine, because in Brawl, Wolf/Falco fought the same as Fox, Toon Link fought the same as Link. I believe there should be 35 characters, but a few characters should be replaced:
Sheik, Jigglypuff, Lucas, Toon Link, Wolf, Lucario

I just want to correct a few things. New characters will be added for certain, but there won't be too many. He doesn't want to work on characters and their movesets like you implied, he wants to balance characters and make them all even in abilities. Note that I mean not the same abilities, but make everybody fair.

Also, Wolf and Falco fought completely different from Fox. Wolf and Fox only share semi-similar special moves and have completely different standard attacks, while Falco is a much superior Fox with alterations from him. Regarding Link and his semi-clone, Toon Link is much superior (much to my disgust). Toon Link's different attributes make him play completely differently. No two characters play alike at all in Brawl. Even characters that appear much alike at first, such as Ness and Lucas, in reality, are completely different.

I think characters that should be in the game are Impa (SS), she's in many Zelda games, she could have some of Sheik's attacks, in addition to some new one's (the blue shield from SS).

Impa isn't a terrible idea. I think Sheik shouldn't be removed (she's a Smash Bros staple, now) but instead an individual character from Zelda. Shiek and Zelda being the same character seemed a bit forced in Brawl, due to her absence in Twilight Princess, so I think it's time to separate them, and give them each new Down Special moves. Impa and Shiek should then be alternate models of the same character, as I've suggested before. They act just like colour schemes of each other, changeable only at the menu, and don't change their moves, but their models and voices to suit your preference.

Meowth should replace Jigglypuff, because he's appeared in MANY episodes.

Meowth will not replace Jigglypuff, no one will. Jigglypuff has a perfect Smash Bros. attendance and her, along with Pikachu, will never leave. There are several other Pokemon that are better suited at a SSB4 appearance, anyway, such as the 5th gen starters and Zoroark.

Ness and Lucas pretty much fight the same, I think only one of them should stay unless their move set and final smash is different.
Ness will definitely return (for the same reason as Jigglypuff) and Lucas actually does have a different moveset from Ness. Lucas used his PSI energy a lot more in his standard attacks, and even their Final Smashes have different attributes.

Zoroark should replace Lucario, since he was the first 5th gen pokemon to be introduced.
Zoroark should replace Lucario. I agree with you.

Toon Link and Wolf need to go unless their move set is different than the other characters.
This again. :dry: Toon Link's moveset is different and refreshing enough to remain a character and completely different traits (Fast and Weak vs. Strong and Slow) make them play differently. As for Wolf, he and Fox share no standard attacks and even their special moves act quite differently, but I do think the concept of Wolf being in Brawl was useless. There was no need for him to be in there.

3) Stages
Sealed Grounds, Good Egg Galaxy, N's Castle (pokemon BW), Mine Cart Madness (DKCR), think of more:)

I have no opinion on stages. They will be great, for sure. I do want both the Zelda stages (Pirate Ship and Bridge of Eldin) and the Metal Gear Stage (Shadow Moses Island) to return, as well as a new rendition of Final Destination, still set in outer space, of course.

4) Solo Mode
I think every character should have their own target stage like they did in Melee, what other modes could there be?

I prefer having 5 generic target smash stages which every character can play on. It's fun to compare your characters in such a test.

5) DLC
Now, I'm not really a fan of DLC, because it makes the game feel incomplete; HOWEVER, it could give players something to look forward to months (maybe a few years) after the game comes out. What if the 35 are in the game at the start? But DLC allows for more to come to the game overtime, in addition to stages, music, costumes, etc?

DLC should only be made after development is complete. Companies cannot make a game, and then make us pay for some of it later. They need to finish the game, sell the disc, then work on completely new content (music, both new and classic stages, new colour schemes) and sell that for a reasonable price, which is completely optional (talking to you, DLC haters).

Last edited:
1. Name
Universe sounds pleasant enough for me, though it might make people expect too much from it with such an all encompassing name.

2. Characters
Take out- Lucas, Falco, Wolf, Pokemon Trainer, Toon/Young Link, Ike and replace those with whomever.
Separate- Shiek and Zero Suit Samus
Guest stars- Klonoa. I'll sigh and shake my head of Soul Calibur and Tekken characters start showing up.
Don't - Turn the Zelda cast into the SS versions and for the love of God do not turn Samus into her Other M version or add some doofus like Adam.
Add- Krystal from Star Fox Adventures, Zant/Girahim, Dixie Kong, A woman from Fire Emblem, Non-Specific Action Figure.

3. Stages
I've never had a problem with the stages, they're enjoyable enough with each installment, though if i get the choice to pick classic stages from previous titles I'd really like the Saffron City stage to come back and the Wind Waker ship stage.

4. Solo Mode
Bring back the platform minigame and the race to the finish, i really loved those. =]

5. DLC
Sod off with your DLC, even if its free in terms of stages, characters, costumes, music, just sod off, get out with your DLc, what the hell is the point? give us a smaller game so you can sell us the rest of it later? Give us a chance of being hacked, force us to play for stupid amounts of hours trying to get an achievement for credit to buy something that isn't worth it? Put it on the disc dammit! Oh, what's that you'll re-release the disc again with the added content? Sod off! No DLC ever! Stupid idea! Nothing but loyal fan and consumer back stabbing! Smash bros will be the worst for this, we'll have 50 characters with 20 costumes and 100+ stages.. oh what's that we get to download the old characters who were dropped to add to our roster? PUT THEM ON THE DAMNED DISC!

Dan

1. Super smash bros Dan

2. Jigglypuff>That washing machine pokemon (Comon I've always wanted to fight as a washing machine in a fighting game

Lucas>non specific action figure There is no character that has ever been so lovable

Toon Link>Drum I mean it, I think for what this guy does, he deserves to get in on a fighting game eh, His super could be something like jumping in the air and shouting "FOR HUMANITY AND launches millions of muffins at the other characters.

Wolf> Juice J, I this character would have a very nice move pool.

Lucario>Vanatis, I think this character would also make a good move pool

3. Stages

I would love to see more stages from the classic Donkey Kong country.
Such as the Carnival stage , I like carnival levels :D, the pirate ship would be swell too.

4. Super amazing story mode

Maybe a story behind every character would be pretty neat.

5. None, if Sakurai goes back on his word that he feels 35 characters is enough and we see another 30 up for DLC I'll personally go *****slap him for it.

Name: better than anything i could think of :P

Characters: Remove lucas and and wolf
Add: banjo - kazooie..in fact screw a new ssb game and just make a new...and good...banjo kazooie game plx :D

Modes: As long as they is plenty like break the targets and other challenges then i'm happy

DLC: if its free then cool if not...the no :P
Stages: a slong as they are varied and fun then i'm happy

I like the name Universe. :lol:

I want to see, a different Pokemon trainer with different pokemon.
Stages I would like to see some of the different Pokemon Gyms.

No DLC ! :lol:

Are ppl really against DLC? dont get me wrong am against DLC that costs money but i wouldnt say no to something free and extra!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Majoras mask Link who has three separete masks to change into and the final smash is fierce deity mask, also i want Vaati in it.

I might also add I wish for more characters. I don't care what that man said. I want more :lol:
Give me toon link. :lol:

1) Name

2) Characters

3) Stages

4) Solo Mode

5) DLC

1. The names have been consistent in fighting styles more or less(With melee being close ranged attacking and brawl being physical, just the definitions.) I figure the could continue the trend with, say, Super smash Bros. Duel or something
2. For character that I want to see, I definitely want them to put Midna(Final smash being that monster thing that was created by the fused shadow helmet) in to replace toon link, maybe Shadow the Hedgehog (Although his final smash would mirror Sonic's), Skull Kid(Final Smash using Majora's Mask and enhancing all his abilities as Giga Bowser does) and Tails(Final Smash Hyper Tails). And separate the Ice Climbers(give them their own identities.)
3.As for Stages, Maybe the Skyloft Plaza from SS, Or (as you said) Sealed Grounds.
4. The Target smash thing is a great Idea. Although It took me forever to beat young link's. Maybe giving each character their own story mode also. A subspace emissary type of thing can stay.
5. No DLC. I have poor wifi.
6. And just on my own note, the ability to use more than one final smash at a time would be nice, or mybe a combination smash in teams if the characters you were using had some type of compatibility( Like Fox and Falco combining into The Great Fox gunship or Sonic and Shadow using Chaos Control to obliterate everything on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom