• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

D

Deleted member 14134

According to various websites ice climbers were cut due to technical limitations of the 3ds. Why not just split them up and have them as 2 separate characters like they did with zelda/shiek and samus/zss. Guess Nintendo wasn't wearing their thinking caps the day they decided that.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
According to various websites ice climbers were cut due to technical limitations of the 3ds. Why not just split them up and have them as 2 separate characters like they did with zelda/shiek and samus/zss. Guess Nintendo wasn't wearing their thinking caps the day they decided that.

All jokes aside, one Ice Climber simply isn't effective. Lose the ability to gimp hard, lose the ability to chain grab, lose the ability to wobble, lose the ability to UP B...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
finished my personal smash roster. worked really hard on this. i just couldn't leave all my favorites out... dunno how i'm going to focus!
18e6789d30.jpg

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This is my prediction/projection of what my mains & pocket characters will be in Smash 4 in pecking order. The top row is the mains, and the bottom is the pockets.

I have both Lucina & Marth on here because Marth has been my main for the previous two entries, but he's been nerfed this time around, and Lucina appears to be better. I think it's most likely that I'll only be using Marth as a character during specific situations, which is also why he's listed with the other pocket characters.

mains.png

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'll jump in too, these are the characters I'm most interested in:

ws7ode.jpg

The top row is who I played as most primarily in Brawl, and I expect to continue playing as them all. Link and Samus were my mains and I see no reason that won't stick. The bottom row are the newcomers I want spend a lot of time on and the veterans I especially want to experience in the new games.

If you want to make one of these, check out the roster creator here.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
R2QRuoU.png

In truth, I knew who my mains were the moment I caught gameplay. However, I have to note one thing: Lucina will be my main on Wii U if her sound effects are altered. As it stands, the 3DS Sword sound effects are god awful.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
R2QRuoU.png

In truth, I knew who my mains were the moment I caught gameplay. However, I have to note one thing: Lucina will be my main on Wii U if her sound effects are altered. As it stands, the 3DS Sword sound effects are god awful.

hey how do you get words on the right of the characters

did you heard this music track from brawlbrstrm

[video=youtube;u3tq_Mqrfgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tq_Mqrfgk&list=PL6akIKaXBeU0qLk70vwbB3kzjS9bOvcSC&index=36[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom