• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS DGN Tournament 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I beat ALIT 2-1. He won our first game on Omega Brinstar using Sheik against my Wario. I won the second match on Omega Distant Planet against his Charizard using my Wario. I then won the third match on Final Destination against his Pac-Man using my Wario. It was a fun round and I didn't expect to win a single game, but somehow I won it. ALIT did really well, too. If he had kept using Sheik it would have ended 2-0 him.

Pen

The game is on!
I've been suffering some technical difficulties with the online play. I cannot get it to work right now, so I've decided to withdraw from this tournament in order for it to keep progressing smoothly. Hopefully I'll be able to fix the problem soon in case there's another Smash tournament sometime in the future. ^^

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Seems like Fig will have to win by default, as Bok didn't reply. He will still continue in the losers bracket. Also, Penido has been dropped out, and his opponents have been advanced.

Round 2 of winners bracket matches are to be completed in another 3 days, by Wednesday, October 15th at 11:59 PM EST. People in round 1 of losers are not obliged to play as some people from round 2 of winners need to play for round 1 of losers to be fully occupied.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
For clarity, these are the match-ups that must be completed by the end of the current three-day deadline:

• Justac00lguy vs. Stitch
  • Mellow Ezlo vs. JuicieJ
  • Heroine of Time vs. PrincessNiki
  • Cassandra vs. Fig
The only other match-up that can currently be done is GoroLink vs. FxAboutBokChoy for Round 1 of the Losers bracket. While not required yet, it is encouraged to play your games whenever first possible, and keep an eye on the bracket so you to know when that applies to you.

Fig

The Altruist
I did my matches with Sis today. Our first stage was on Prism Tower and I was playing as Mr. Game & Watch while she chose Shiek. I ended up winning the first match and the second match took place at Golden Plains this time Sis's new choice was Rosalina and Luma while I stuck with my first character. I won the second match and thus ended the second round with a 2-0 score. You had me and the ropes with Rosalina and I hope you do well with the rest of the tournament! ^^

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Niki and I did our battle today. I beat her 2-0. She was Pikachu round 1, Toon Link round 2, and I stayed as Zelda both rounds. I was soooo nervous throughout the whole thing. XD Good games, PrincessNiki!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Thanks everyone for playing your matches. Round 3 of the winners bracket and round 1 of the losers bracket will start now, and are to be completed by Saturday, October 18 at 11:59 PM EST. The matches to be played are:

• Justac00lguy vs blackice_cc
  • tketle vs JuicieJ
  • Krazy4Krash vs Heroine of Time
  • Fig vs Deku Shroom
  • PrincessNiki vs Scarfed
  • Mellow Ezlo vs Linkdude74
  • GoroLink vs FxAboutBokChoy

And as always, if you want to play your match even though it is not listed above, feel free to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Justac00lguy and I played our matches just now. I won 2-0. We had to restart the second match because of a strange glitch that caused items to appear even when the items were all turned off. Has this happened to anyone else? Luckily, the game started cooperating after that, and we finished with no more technical issues. Good games!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Because the game switches rules between the two players, I can see how the item goof up could have happened. So if one of you had items on and it switched to that persons rules, it would make items appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom