• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. Armada RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Welcome everyone! To the 4th Smash Bros. Tournament! Our contestants are as follows! From the inner ring we have... Link and Magnus, and Isac! From the middle ring we have... Metal Sonic, Ness, and Nate(B/W2)! And from the outer ring we have... Quote, Pit, and of course, the winner from last tournament Kirby!" The announcer announced to the crowd. This is the world of Smash, a world where tournaments are held where the strongest fighters from many different worlds fight to see who is strongest. The tournament has been held in different worlds every time. This time it is being held in the Word of Rings, which is a world which is separated into 3 sections. The outer ring, where people from space, and the sky reside. The middle ring, where people from modern or futuristic worlds reside. And the inner ring, the mystical and medieval area.

"Okay! Here are the pairings! Our first match will be... Link vs. Ness!"

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ness gets caught in it. "Ugh!" Ness groaned as he was hit away... Of the arena. He respawned in the middle of the arena.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Magnus watched, occasionally making comments to himself. "So weak.... I could take him blindfolded..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom