• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. ____. What Would You Call It?

What would you call the next Super Smash Bros.?

• Super Smash Bros. Rumble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash Bros. Strife

• Super Smash Bros. Royale

• Super Smash Bros. Carnage

• Super Smash Bros. Havoc

• Total voters

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
To combine two that I've seen in this thread to make sense and avoid confusion with acronyms, Super Smash Bros. Battle Royale. And one of the single player modes would have to be called Battle Royale, where you pick one character and try to defeat every other character in a specially designed stage for the battle, and you can't escape to a different stage or an in-between stage to rest and heal up if you need to. Plus it starts off just you and one random opponent and you have a countdown timer of five minutes. Instead of the tradition "Fight Over" countdown timer, when the timer runs out, a new opponent spawns and the timer resets until either you get killed, the stage is filled with the max number of characters, or the last opponent spawns. Both this mode and All Star mode would be unlocked when you unlock every character in the game.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I don't see them using Super Smash Bros. Rumble because of Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Super Smash Bros. Clash sounds good though!

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Super Smash Bros. Collide.

I know that on the back on Melee it mentioned the word "Brawl", and SUPPOSEDLY on the back of the first game it mentioned "Melee." Collide is written on the back of Brawl, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom