• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. 4 Personal Character

Good point. And Suda 51 said something about getting rid of Travis in the third installment of the N.M.H. series, so him being in SSB4 might be a way to keep him popular.

Travis would be great and it would give Nintendo a chance to finally bring in a third party character who would make a good rival for the swordsmen of the roster

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Travis would be great and it would give Nintendo a chance to finally bring in a third party character who would make a good rival for the swordsmen of the roster

I wonder who... I don't think it would be Link because Mario and him seem to have a little rivalry (and Pit, well... kinda), maybe a gunman like Samus. That would be sweet, 'cause think about; Travis has a beam katana (basicaly a lightsaber) which is a energy based weapon, and Samus' plasma beam is based off energy too, so they're a pretty good matchup. Plus, Travis would probably be able to make some dirty jokes about her, 'cause thats what he does, insults people. And, just to make it sound better, Samus is a bounty hunter, and Travis is an assassin, which are pretty close in comparison.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I think Nintendo should add Deku, Goron, and Zora Link but make their down special attack change masks like this.

Link->Deku form->Goron form->Zora form

Then it repeats.
Do you mean like the Pokemon Trainer from SSBB, where it alternated Squirtle, Charizard, and Ivysaur?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think they should add Zant, Majora, and Ghirahim. Maybe Twinrova. And also Chancellor Cole.
Then have characters from One Piece and Naruto. That would be cool.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
YES!! I agree 101% Travis should be on SMB4, Suda says that he tries to keep the NMH franchise Nintedo exclusive that's why you can only get the original on Wii and the 1337 remakes on PS3(kinda like Mario64/MarioDS64 and Zelda OoT/OoT3D) and that it wasn't even his choice to remake them, still though, did you know Suda51 actually worked on Brawl? He's even in the credits when you beat Subspace!

Also I would want to see the dude from Golden Sun(I forgot his name), Geno from Mario RPG and they should take out Lucario and put Mewtwo back, or Deoxys would also be cool. and if they put someone for another Company then they should go with MegaMan, Cloud/Squall from FF or Sora from Kingdom Hearts although something tells me they are gonna go with someone from DragonQuest considering Fortune Street.

amaterasu

Writer
Geno is so awesome.
"Oh, so I see you're looking for the Star Rod!"
"That's Star ROAD!" ~ Geno
my friend made a Geno hat and let me borrow it. she made a link hat too. she was Link for haloween. had a little Navi and everything.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
People, you need to think realistically, there is no way that Megaman or anyone from that series is going to in it. THEY ARE NOT NINTENDO CHARACTERS! THOSE ARE CAPCOM! Amaterasu has no hope of being in it. Also Travis? There is a better chance of Sonic the Hedgehog 06' of getting a 10 in a review than him being in a kids fighting game. I'd want Ridley. He'd be a cool addition.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
People, you need to think realistically, there is no way that Megaman or anyone from that series is going to in it. THEY ARE NOT NINTENDO CHARACTERS! THOSE ARE CAPCOM! Amaterasu has no hope of being in it. Also Travis? There is a better chance of Sonic the Hedgehog 06' of getting a 10 in a review than him being in a kids fighting game. I'd want Ridley. He'd be a cool addition.

Snake isn't a Nintendo character, nor is Sonic but they made it. Plus, I said characters who were in games that have been on a Nintendo system.

Samurai Goroh (as an actual playable character) from the F-Zero series; I think SSB is in need of another character from the F-Zero series to rival Captain Falcon.

Isaac or his son (I forget his name) from the Golden Sun games might also be a good addition to the franchise.

I'm thinking we might see Zoroark from Pokémon Black&White in SSB4 for sure.

I think that the Up-B for the Mii to get the special jump should be the hand cursor on the wii picking him up, the mii would freak out like he does on the wii before being dropped.

i have a strong feeling ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden will be in smash bros 4. he started out on nintendo. team ninja made other M with nintendo already AND they even had a nintendo character appear in one of their own games. it only seems logical that they would make a contribution in the next ssb in some way and ryu seems the most logical

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom