• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. 4 Personal Character

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I have no idea if theres a thread already like this because I didn't bother looking... But if you could pick one character out of any game that has been on a Nintendo system, and put them in SSB4, who would it be?

I wanna see Travis Touchdown from N.M.H. I'd really love to take Mr. Game&Watch and cut him in half while hearing Travis calling him a "F***face!"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Well, it would be interesting to see Ghirahim. His moves would be interesting, like teleporting in the way from the trailer. But I have no idea what his Final Smash would be.

i remember hearing that the guy at Sudo 51 said that he would love to see Travis in Brawl (i just remember Nayrman214 mentioning in one of Brainscratchcomm's videos) so he could make it

anyway i want to see Megaman

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Yeah there's already a thread like this xD but anyway
My choices are Megaman of course, Megaman X, Zero, Viewtiful Joe, Simon Belmont, Amaterasu, Lloyd Irving...
Maybe a lot more, I'll post them when they come to mind

Yeah there's already a thread like this xD but anyway
My choices are Megaman of course, Megaman X, Zero, Viewtiful Joe, Simon Belmont, Amaterasu, Lloyd Irving...
Maybe a lot more, I'll post them when they come to mind

actually come to think o it Simon Belmont is perfectly fit for Smash Bros for sure because he's been in a Smash Bros. type of play style i think the game was called Dream Mix TV it's a Japanease only game where they had characters from Konami aginst characters from Hudsinsoft, i can't remember the other companies but one of them was the ones that braught us Transformers and another one were the Beyblade guys, and Simon was one of the characters representing Konami

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Since the new Super Smash Bros. will be in the WiiU and the 3DS, both of which you can make Miis, i wanna see the Miis make an appearance.

I've even drawn a picture:
Mii.jpg

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I would love to see some transformations of Link from the Zelda series; maybe have "Link" who is designed off of SS/TP, and can transform into Wolf Link, then have Toon Link, then Young Link who is based off of Majora's Mask Link; has a different move set from the other Links, perhaps more based on masks (like B> could be Blast Mask, Neutral B could give you a temporary Giants Mask transformation that had to charge up, sort of like Wario's Bv, B^ could be a Bunny Hood that you would, again, have to wait some time to charge up, and then Fierce Deity Mask would be the final smash), and then you would be able to use Bv to use the Deku Mask, Goron Mask, and Zora Mask (which you could swap between, like when you're Deku Link and you do Bv, you use the Goron Mask, then as Goron Link, Bv is the Zora Mask, etc.). Plus, Toon Zelda/Tetra (like Zelda/Sheik) would be nice.

And... I've gone way over 1 character, so if I could only choose one out of those, it would be the Majora's Mask Link that I took ten minutes on coming up with moves for.

amaterasu

Writer
i would say Amaterasu and Cibiterasu. Maybe Waka too, but he might be a bit too fruity for SSBB

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
i would say Amaterasu and Cibiterasu. Maybe Waka too, but he might be a bit too fruity for SSBB

Well I said I wanted Travis and he is way too adult for SSB. I mean, have you played any of his games? He swears too much, and I don't mean words like a**, I mean words like f***.

Well I said I wanted Travis and he is way too adult for SSB. I mean, have you played any of his games? He swears too much, and I don't mean words like a**, I mean words like f***.

that shouldn't stp them from adding him MGS is a pretty adult game too but Snake still made it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom