• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Secret Anonymous Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
'Twas a good game. Plagued by inactivity, which I think is its own issue altogether, but definitely interesting. I wish I had more time to play. I wanted to actually vote P8 again, and do rereads but the lack of content, and my own apathy got in the way.
Regal for MVP

Player 9 was Viral Maze, really???

I don't blame you >_>

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I knew from discussing with Vergo that P6 was either Koki or Jamie so that was pretty nice read. P9 definitely had a Viral Maze vibe, so that makes sense. P4 as ALIT fits too. The rest I couldn't read as well.

I actually thought Vergo was LG though. The posting style seemed like LG trying to change her meta, and he admitted as much to trying to himself.

Regardless, I let the game get away from me too much. Played too risky, something I thought anonymity could afford us. Good game guys! I enjoyed it a lot, and I think more games with anon accounts would be good.
I suppose I dropped my façade when I realized I was about to get lynched. I figured staying alive would be more important.
But allas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom