• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Secret Anonymous Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey there folks! It seems the time has finally come for this game to officially start. But before we begin, there are some things you should know.

First off, you may have noticed from your role PM that roles work differently in this game. Instead of having a permanent ability, there are one each of an investigation and protection role that will randomly be distributed to each player once every night. These abilities must be used on the night during which they are received.

Also, this game is completely anonymous, meaning you must only post in this game using your assigned Player account. The point is for nobody to know who is who so that it feels fresh, and you can't use metas and playstyle as true evidence in this game. And since the abilities are only received at night, you cannot truly role claim (you may, however, claim that you used an ability the previous night. Just note that, as the mafia may also receive the abilities, claims are not alignment indicative).

So with that all said and done, I hope you all enjoy this trial run of anonymous mafia, and I hope it goes well.

Rules:

• No revealing information after you've died
    • Please do not reveal to anybody who you truly are
    • Do not edit posts for any reason
    • No night posting
    • One post-death non-informational post is allowed, and only the day following your death
    • Please post a minimum of 2 times per day
    • Votes and Unvotes must be bolded
    • You may Vote: No Lynch
    • You may Vote: Extension twice throughout the game
    • Please @me if you wish to refer to me for any reason
    • No evidence from outside the game thread may be used
    • Absolutely no sharing of passwords
    • Tempering with the accounts outside of what I said you can do in your PM will result in either an extended or permanent ban from the mafia section, depending on severity
    • Have fun!

The Living: (9)
  • Player 1
  • Player 2
  • Player 3
  • Player 4
  • Player 5
  • Player 6
  • Player 7
  • Player 8
  • Player 9
The Dead: (0)

Table of Contents (For easy navigation later)

Day 1 Begins!

With 9 alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Day 1 will end Saturday, July 23, 10AM PST.
[/LIST]

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
btw guys, feel free to pm me throughout the game if you feel like you know who everybody truly is. I won't confirm anything, but I'll post all the predictions at the end so y'all can see how close you were. :)

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 1 for being first. You just had to be first twice, didn't ya?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Vote: Player 9
I butt we had to wait all this long for you to sign up and confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom