• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Maker artbook will be available as a PDF to those who buy the game digitally

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Just a question. How is NoA distributing the art books? Is it with a regular game, or with a special edition?
Or did NoA simply ignore their fans once again while NoE and NoJ gets everything?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i only really buy digitally any more but i couldn't care less about art books in general. i'll probably end up tossing it in some folder that will never get opened again after looking through it once.

Djinn

and Tonic
I was really hoping for a more traditional artbook on the Mario series and not specifically one for this game alone. That sort of disappointed me when I followed the link.

Nintendo needs to produce more of them. That's another thing Squaresoft really has on them.

I was really hoping for a more traditional artbook on the Mario series and not specifically one for this game alone. That sort of disappointed me when I followed the link.

Nintendo needs to produce more of them. That's another thing Squaresoft really has on them.

That would have been nice, but we already saw something like that released alongside the Wii release of Super Mario All Stars for the Super Mario 25th Anniversary.

I'm definitely excited for the bundle. I might even buy the one with the 8-bit Mario Amiibo.

Dan

Okay that's pretty neat. May as well have the pdf on their website then. :I

Just a question. How is NoA distributing the art books? Is it with a regular game, or with a special edition?
Or did NoA simply ignore their fans once again while NoE and NoJ gets everything?
NoA have had it good for decades, so much better than everyone else. Don't expect us to pitty the NA folk because they feel they are missing out on getting one thing not weeks before everyone else as usual.

And secondly the art book will come with all versions of the game. NA included. You can not buy the game without getting the artbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom