• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Maker 2 final major update

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Wait, what was the second update? I remember the one with link, but that’s it.

Either way this looks pretty cool. It’s probably not enough to get me to play the game a whole lot more, but I’m happy for those who have been wanting this stuff for a while.

It’s a little disappointing that this’ll be the last update, that means no Mario Land 2 theme. Oh well.

Wait, what was the second update? I remember the one with link, but that’s it.

Either way this looks pretty cool. It’s probably not enough to get me to play the game a whole lot more, but I’m happy for those who have been wanting this stuff for a while.

It’s a little disappointing that this’ll be the last update, that means no Mario Land 2 theme. Oh well.

I might be wrong but I believe Nintendo is counting the addition of online multiplayer with friends as the first update, then Link as the second.

I didn't really enjoy this game but I can't say it isn't feature rich and this update looks cool.

It's a shame they didn't add more unique characters like Link or add the amiibo support in.

It also sucks we didn't get a new theme/style but nevermind. This update is amazing for free.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
So this update looks great. It added just about everything I could have wanted from a Mario Maker game on a core level, and the idea of themed Mario World esq games that we can create and thematically drive is amazing.

My only thought though is that, well, is this too little too late? I mean, the game came out about a year ago, and when it launched, it didn't have the ideal settings that we all kind of hoped for. When the Zelda update rolled out, I was impressed, but I didn't really find myself wanting to go back to the game, and I'm kind of sitting here feeling the same for this update. I'll likely check it out, but if all of this came out a little closer to launch, or at least within the calendar year span, I think I would have been more excited.

The costumes for amiibo being gone is a big shame still, but it's not the end of the world. I think, with all these updates, Mario Maker 2 is a pretty incredible game for what it offers and can do, and I hope that some really neat ideas can finally be fleshed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom