• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Sunshine?

SmG or SmS

• Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i personally liked super mario galaxy over sunshine...even tho i havent even played sunshine properly...

I played a little of sunshine when i was little at a friend's house but i like the space kind of style.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I like Sunshine better. I just find the atmosphere of Deldino Isle amazing! Also, I liked the way gameplay strayed from the beaten path in Sunshine. FLUDD was fun and easy to use, and added a variety and uniquness to the game. The story is better too, IMO. Before I played Super Mario Galaxy, I said to myself, "This game sounds like it's going to be about Bowser taking over the galaxy and I'll have to stop him." I wasn't completely correct: He was taking over the universe. However, you can see how the plot was somewhat predictable. In Sunshine, I didn't know what I was getting! The island has been painted with goop? Cool! There's a guy impersonating me?! ******! Oh yeah, Sunshine introduced us to that character (I won't spoil it). The only inside joke that me and my friend share with Sunshine is Bowser's really weird voice... "Junior, there's somethin' I've gotta tell ya!"

Another vote for Galaxy, though to be fair I haven't played Sunshine nearly as much. In Galaxy, the soundtrack, graphics, gameplay and setting were all top-notch.

Galaxy, I didn't play Sunshine, but I saw some vids on youtube of it and I think Galaxy is better, also much better than Galaxy 2.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I didn't liked the idea of using a water machine kinda thing as the main feature of a game, and I loved the first parts of Mario Galaxy where u constantly kept going from one small planet to another, but that quickly went away and the worlds started to get bigger and bigger and lost that feeling that you're in space, regardless of that still enjoyed Mario Galaxy more :P

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I still haven't beaten both! haha but i could tell that i love SMG MUCH better than SMS. SOmeting about SMS felt....wrong to me. I like it a lot i guess but when i beat the first level in around 30 seconds i was like NO! NO!

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
Im caught between the two of them. theyre both awsome games but i just cant determine a winner. Sushine and Galaxy are some of my favorite games of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom