• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Means Zelda Wii Will Be Hard?

Ok, so I've been playin mario galaxy 2 and I actually feel challenged in a lot of areas, plus there is the green star challenge at the end which is specifically meant for hardcore gamers/completionists and anyone just wanting a real challenge.
(I know its harder than the firest one. And Spirit Tracks was a but harder than Phantom Hourglass as well.)

Do you think because Nintendo is making the mairo series apeal to the hardcore gamer, that Zelda Wii will have specific challenges solely for hardcore gamers?

Does this give hope for people who want Zelda Wii to be hard? Does this give hope that the zelda series may be challenging once again?

Give me your thoughts.

I agree with you that SMG 2 is harder. Now whether this means Zelda Wii will be harder that is very possible. It also gives hope to all hardcore gamers. I myself am more of an inbetween gamer.

S

ScottyMcGee

That would be the most epic thing ever.

I used to love to slay darknuts in TP just for fun.

O

OmarScofield

You have to expect every sequel game to be a bit harder of some sort so I believe in general, yes it will be a lot more "challenging" then Twilight Princess though as for harder, I don't think so. The new challenges and layout of the game MAY make it slightly "harder" to put it that way.

O

OmarScofield

What about Iron Knuckles? They were quite tough to beat!

@Hero of Time

What do you think of zelda being harder? Does it bother you as a casual gamer or are you okay with more challenge being implemented? Just curious.

And ya the darknuts were hard, but i think a lot of the enemeis should be harder! The dungeons should have more challenging puzzles.
maybe they'll do something like the green star challenge in zelda wii, like adding side dungeons that are much harder than the dungeons during the main quest, or maybe a second quest! That'd rock!
i guess we'll see!

Difficulty equals fun. If its too difficult then theres a sense of anxiety, and if its not difficult enough, it gives a sense of boredom and the feeling you get when completing an area is much less poweful, it also makes the game go by extremely fast. Twilight Princess took me 5 days to beat it my first time through, which means I thuroughly enjoyed the game for five days. Wind Waker took me just over two months, so I thuroughly enjoyed that game for over two months. It just makes sense to add challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom