• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Bros Super Show

J

JAPPO

DO THE MARIO!!! :D
Yep I do remmeber it I was like three and I used to watch it every single Sunday Morning

How so? If the age you have given is correct then you weren't even born when the show went off the air. It just recently got re-released onto DVD, but still hasn't been on the air since the 1980s.

Len

Zelda On Paper
ahh!, the classic smell of a good show, yes i remember i see them (i lost some episodes) there is one i remember, is: when luigi is teaching the cavemans how to grow plants on fertile ground, then comes larry coopa and then he replaces all the plants with pirahnas, yep, i remember those ones!, just classic comedy at the style of the bros.!

D

dug428

super maRio bros. super show= fail. I thought it would be good when I saw it at walgreens, and I waiting like a month to buy it. (It was a dvd of 5 episodes) and I got it and I kept telling myself to waith through it because it was bound to get good, right? wrong!

super maRio bros. super show= fail. I thought it would be good when I saw it at walgreens, and I waiting like a month to buy it. (It was a dvd of 5 episodes) and I got it and I kept telling myself to waith through it because it was bound to get good, right? wrong!

It isn't fail. If you're not a retro gamer, then you probably won't like it.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
well i probably wasn't even born when it was on tv but actually i have a dvd of it and i must say the episodes on there were hilarious. the only thing that was different about the toon from the games was that the bros weren't muted.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
HEY PIZANOS! So far I've seen episdoes 1-5 (the level system was completly unintentional) and they're pretty dang hilarious. Here's the first half of ep. 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN3X4QB9Okk&feature=related

Dang who would've though Mario was good at gambling? He'd be able to buy LOTSA SPAGHETTI with all those coins. But then his cheating ways are revealed as well as his identity. Also if you think about it the show is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery similar to SMB2. Think about it. It uses a lot of stuff from 2 (but then again pretty much everything in SMB2 has been used in plenty of games and such after) Toad, Mario, Luigi, and Toadstool are travelling together, Bowser looks kinda like Wart, and Toadstool actually fights in some episodes (in ep. 2 she jumps on a koopa and it's smiling we can only imagine what that guy saw) like she does in 2. But it also uses some stuff from 1 such as Bowser, the powerps, and koopas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwErhvV6wgQ&feature=related

Okay so in that episode Koopa steals the great balls of fire and he says 'think of how much this'll lower my heating bill!' I personally find this kinda funny since he is after all a fire breathing turtle and also think that the writers for the show unwittingly predicted the USA's economic state

Last edited:
G

GMO

I was sad when Captain Lou died, i was hoping to meet him at one of the comic cons soon but that aint going to happen. I did get all the DVDs including The Legend of Zelda and Captain N the game master!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That show was really, REALLY amazing. I haven't seen every single episode, but from the ones I have seen I absolutely fantastically love it. The jokes are really cheesy but it fits the animation perfectly. The voice acting is spectacular. And above all, it is funny!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yep, I remember it very well. I loved it when I was a kid. Of course nowadays, it's looked at as being corny, but hey "let's do the Mario"

[video=youtube;65uNCLBTje0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0[/video]

How can you forget this show? I wish they had the original actor shorts before the cartoons on DVD :/

Oh god, I know the song by heart without even playing this video... lmao. Memories I have stored away I forgot all about. Ah screw it, lets play the video anyway! sweet, haha.

I remember waking up early weekend mornings to catch the show. It was exciting and rarer back then to have cartoons based on your favorite video games.
The end credits theme is unforgettable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom