• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario 64 2

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd love to see another Super Mario 64, it's one of my favorite Mario games. How about a game that takes the best from Super Mario World on the SNES and the best from Super Mario 64 on the N64 (I just want a rideable Yoshi in it, is that too much to ask? lol)

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I love this idea. I loved Sunshine and Galaxy but going back to what started the 3d mario games would give a fresh feeling. Nothing but the pure challenge of platforming. That was one of the best games ever. I really hope they one day consider bringing something like this back, with or without the castle and paintings.

They should call it Mario 65.

It would make even more sense if they made Mario a 65 year old who can't quite jump the way he used to, get ready to fall into every hole, miss every block, and pretty much be useless!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
there was going to be Super Mario 64 2 for the 64DD but due to how badly the 64DD did, the game got cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom