• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario 3D World Discussion Thread

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hate it that she's gonna be a slow character. For some reason, I don't see alot of people playing as her because of it. :/

I personally won't play her because of her atrocious voice, but that's just me aye. That, and I'm not a huge fan of seemingly OP characters ;p

Sheik

:the:
So IGN apparently gave SM3DW a 9.6/10.
Eye-gee-enn.
Gave a Nintendo game.
A great score.
Smnfjdkenfndldmldpwjdmfodlrn

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So IGN apparently gave SM3DW a 9.6/10.

I don't know, they also rated New Super Mario Bros 2 pretty highly (8.5 review score). Then again, that one was by Keza MacDonald. The SM3DW review was by...not sure, because video was removed! So if it wasn't the same person, I'm not sure this is very notable or extremely notable.

Why? Well we all know that IGN is prone to giving reviews based on PAY. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
this needs to be bumped, @surferguy7 I hate you, @Dan I hate you, @everyone else *huggle*
--------------
Who has this game? Regrettably I have not purchased it, CoDGhosts is still in my basket to play, and I will be playing that until next November (assuming there is one).

Beeker

Wild Card
Man, this game is so much fun. The levels are colourful and creative in setting. I can't get over the soundtrack! It's very jazzy and catchy, I'm still listening to its soundtrack 24/7. I'll be upset if they don't bring the physical CD over here, darn Japan gets all the cool Club Nintendo rewards. >:

Also, to anyone who's played, have they gotten to the final special world? Crazy challenging, unless I suck that much!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I finished it maybe 2 weeks ago... Wow, I was pleasantly surprised, I must say. How do you guys think it stacks up to the other 3D Mario games? If I had to rank it, I'd put it...

1.) Super Mario 64
2.) Super Mario Sunshine
3.) Super Mario Galaxy
4.) Super Mario 3D World
5.) Super Mario Galaxy 2

And just because it's my personal fourth doesn't mean it's bad - the games above it are some of the best the industry has ever seen IMO! But I think it's the best game on Wii U currently and one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom