• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Super Lonk 64

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Waluigi goes Ultra Instinct mode teleports everyone into Waluigi Pinball*
View attachment 45665: Waaa!
Happy mask salesman : You little * He shakes Waluigi to unconsciousness and throws him into the sky the salesman puts on a bunny hood climbs up a bumper and jumps high and slams Waluigi into the ground by shoving a mask into the purple man's face *

Happy mask salesman : You little * He shakes Waluigi to unconsciousness and throws him into the sky the salesman puts on a bunny hood climbs up a bumper and jumps high and slams Waluigi into the ground by shoving a mask into the purple man's face *
1611705429378.png: You should have gone for the moustache...
*Warps away*
Narrator: Bonus Quest: Escape Waluigi Pinball

Narrator: Ok fine have it your way
*retcons the last 10 or so posts*
*also nerfs the mask salesman*
Narrator: Go on with your day.

* Salesman dashes towards Waluigi with his bunny hood and chokes him *
1611710149362.png: Waah! Such insolence! I have been sent by Ganon to give you a warning! Turn back now! Lonk must not be rescued! But besides, you'll need to get hundreds of shards to reach Ganon! Wahahahaha!
*poofs away*

Gorozoron

wild ride
View attachment 45669: Waah! Such insolence! I have been sent by Ganon to give you a warning! Turn back now! Lonk must not be rescued! But besides, you'll need to get hundreds of shards to reach Ganon! Wahahahaha!
*poofs away*
Happy mask salesman : D*MN IT I don't care I'm going to get my revenge on Lonk and I need to save Lonk to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom