• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Super fast and efficient Dinraal farming method.

I decided to play through once again. I got to farting around with Dinraal to see if I could find a farming method that isn't a pain in the ass. I found a method that is almost as fast and reliable as farming Farosh. As far as I'm aware, this isn't public knowledge.

Some ways west of Eldin Great Skeleton is a very large triangular rock (not the smaller curved one, but the larger one further down.) Build a fire at its base and rest until morning. Southeast of this rock is a prominent ledge. Head towards the path leading up to it and Dinraal should spawn in almost immediately. You have plenty of time to get up on the ledge and position yourself for the perfect air shot as the dragon glides by. Collect your body part, relight the campfire, and repeat as needed. The positioning is important: this will not work if you sleep on the ledge. Running from the triangular rock seems to be necessary to trigger the spawn correctly.

He's supposed to appear at 9, but running from that rock to the ledge seems to trigger the spawn no matter how early in the morning you do it, and he never ceases spawning. The only oddity I've found is that some mornings, he'll be immune to being shot, as though you already hit him. I'm not certain what triggers this.

I also added this to Dinraal's page.

(Now, if only I could find something like this for Naydra...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom