• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Bowl

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't really care all that much about it. Only recently learned who's playing, as in I learned today. I'm still gonna watch it though, because the commercials are the best.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So...I'm not into NFL but read things about it on facebook. I was like Superbowl isn't this always in feb? Then I realized today is the first day of feb....o_O. I asked my fellow staff members and Seth confirmed it's indeed Superbowl Sunday. I'm not into NFL but who are in it? What teams?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't really care all that much about it. Only recently learned who's playing, as in I learned today. I'm still gonna watch it though, because the commercials are the best though.
Haha yeah, commercials are good. I watch for the game and commercials...especially the movies. @Vee Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
018_zpsq2h2mzkt.jpg

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm not a huge football fan or sports fanatic in general. I'll occasionally watch the CFL, but that's about it. So no, I probably won't be watching the Super Bowl, unless I get some food out of the deal. :P

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Unless Katy Perry dies and They Might Be Giants and/or Ninja Sex Party decide to crash the halftime show, I'm going to sleep right through till tomorrow morning. And thank god no one in my house likes football, or else all I would hear is rabid screaming for 3 hours straight. However, I'm not too sure about the neighbors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom