• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Bowl XLV

Who do you think will win Super Bowl XLV?

• Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelers

• I don't know

• Total voters

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this yet:P

But it's the Packers against the Steelers! Greenbay against Pittsburgh! Who do you think will win? And what are your score predictions?

As a Pennsylvanian, I am rooting for the Steelers, since I always had no love for any other football team. (Yes, not even the Eagles, even though they are also a Pennsylvania team:P) And I think the score will be very close, probably 24-20 Steeler win.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Packers
I also think the score will be close, but I'm hoping for a Packers win.
It'll be a huge defensive game, but I got more faith in Rodgers and his receiving core, than I do in Flacco and his.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Packers
I also think the score will be close, but I'm hoping for a Packers win.
It'll be a huge defensive game, but I got more faith in Rodgers and his receiving core, than I do in Flacco and his.

Erm... Flacco? It's Rothlisberger....

I'm pulling for the Steelers, but I will be happy regardless who wins. I think Rodgers is an incredible, young QB who has handled this situation with so much class. I believe GB's offense is more potent and more balanced that Pittsburgh's. But the Steelers D? Unreal.

Green Bay will NOT be able to run the ball against Pittsburgh. That will make them one-dimensional, and force Rodgers to pass. When you put the ball in the air vs. the Steelers, who will be there? None other than 2010 Defensive Player of the Year, Troy Polamalu.

So yes, GB's offense is better than PIT's, but Pittsburgh's defense will shut them down anyway. I'm not saying the Packers defense won't do the same, but I believe the Steelers D will put on a show. It should be a REALLY good game, and a close one at that.

Let's go Steelers!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Dang! Guess I was wrong.

The Pack seriously made Pittsburgh's D look bad. But those turnovers were unacceptable.

At the very least, Green Bay represents the NFC. It was a pretty good game. Not as good as Super Bowl XLII, but still pretty good.

linkman8

True and Noble
Being from Northern Wisconsin, my family, most of my friends, and I are all huge Packer fans, and we've been delighted to see them beat all of the competition in the playoffs. And then once we got to the super bowl, we were elated.
And then we won it all.
It's been about 12 years since the Packers have won a super bowl, and here in Wisconsin we're all very happy that the Lombardi trophy is coming home, and that our team did so well this season.
Go Packers! :D

Kazumi

chagy
I was kind of hoping that the Steelers would win, but being from Canada I don't exactly have a "home team" to cheer for. So, for the most part I was just watching the game because it was a good game of Football. It's nice that the Packers won as well. It was definitely a great game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom