• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Bowl LV Discussion

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
It's Super Bowl Sunday once again! The Kansas City Chief's are the returning champions, facing off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers lead by 6 time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady, who is defying age, and would set a new record for most Super Bowl wins if the Bucs take home the win tonight.

Are you planning on watching the game tonight? What team are you rooting for, if any? If you don't plan on watching the game, will you at least tune in for the Half Time show?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Changing my profile pic for the occasion!
I followed the Cheifs really closely last year, not as close this year, but glad to be cheering them on for the big game!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I usually casually watch if my team doesn't make it. I have no solid stakes to root for either team, the only thing I do have to go on is the fact that I had a Chiefs jacket when I was 4 years old. I think one of my uncles bought it for me when he came to visit. Anyway, I'll be rooting for them lol.

Archer

Whatever
I got the Bucs in this one. Tom’s the GOAT, only a rookie to Football would question it
Also, last time the Super Bowl was in Tampa, the national anthem sucked. Hopefully the guys who do it this year are better than another third rate 90’s boy band

Mido

Version 1
If I'm being honest, I did not expect Tampa Bay to make it to the Super Bowl, having had them pegged for wild card at most. It's been interesting in that regard, this season. I might poke into the game on and off tonight, with my allegiance going with the team some might call "Tompa Bay." Nothing against the Chiefs per se; they've earned their keep as the cream of the crop. I'm just tired of the media hype surrounding them, which will no doubt explode should they win again. Let's hope it's a good game! :ninja:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The half time show was pretty meh. It doesn't help that I don't know any songs by The Weeknd, lol. Honestly I probably won't be satisfied with a half time show while I know Guns n Roses are back together – get Guns n Roses to play please, it'd be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom