• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Super Awesome Things in MM

Z

zeldamaster17

Okay I was in the Snowhead temple and I was like almost to the boss okay? I'm at the very top and I have the boss key about to launch over to the room that you have to go through to get to jump to the boss.

I launched over, landed, hit the wall, rebound and flew to the boss door over the little incline!!!!

Does anyone else have stories like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really understand what your saying... its worded weirdly. But hmm, super awesome things I did in MM, I got everything in the game! If that counts..

initialDable

going deku
Usually in Zelda games with night/day cycles such as Majora's Mask the theme song for areas do not play (Twilight Princess Hyrule Field is an exeption), but if you beat Goht in Snowhead Temple and then enter Goron Shrine at night and come out again the Termina Field theme will play at night and stay on as long as you are in areas where the song normally plays during the day. It will not play again if you enter to and exit from an area where Termina Field music does not play.

Beeker

Wild Card
When you're rolling as a Goron in Terminal Field, if you roll near the mountains and get the spikes to come out, aim in between a Dodongo's leg and his tail. You will keep on going, with the Dodongo being pushed by you, constantly getting hit until he stops to blow up.

I love doing that :D
I actually do that too, but instead I use Epona. Then I run through the explosion. Running over monsters bigger than you, how that works I do not know... but hey, it's fun:lol:

Z

zeldamaster17

While the hundred percent thing is awesome, what we are looking for here are super awesome things that are only done by YOU. Like the witches thing kokirion mentioned. And the launching thing I mentioned.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well...there is already a thread for this...but I'll play along.
I like to use the glitch where you can transform into FD link, without being in a boss room.
Look it up on youtube :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom