• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Supa Random Quick Quiz #42

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Supa Random Quick Quiz #3.14159265

This thread's question: How many zombies do you think you could take in a fight, armed only with a soda can, and why? I think I could take 61, based on the fact that I do things daily like baseball and swimming, which strengthen your upper body.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Well I am pretty short, so I would hide, drink all the soda, break the can in half, flatten both halves out but keep the sharp edges, then repeatedly stab the zombies from where I am hiding. I would say about 42.

Several factors have to be further analyzed and explained in this question for me to come to a truthful and decisive answer. Mainly, what kind of zombies are we talking about here? I Am Legend zombies or Dawn of the Dead zombies? How big is the can? Is it aluminium or plastic?

I'd give a rough estimate and say eight based on the information provided.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Several factors have to be further analyzed and explained in this question for me to come to a truthful and decisive answer. Mainly, what kind of zombies are we talking about here? I Am Legend zombies or Dawn of the Dead zombies? How big is the can? Is it aluminium or plastic?

I'd give a rough estimate and say eight based on the information provided.
The can is an average-sized aluminum can and the zombies are The Walking Dead-style zombies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom