• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Supa Random Quick Quiz #1

Who Would Win in an Epic Battle of Epic Awesomeness?

• Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Goku would murder Link and make his remains as a part of the ground and then walk all over the ground like he regrets nothing, and THEN smash the ground into oblivion.
Goku >>>>>> Link. Nonetheless, I still love the kid in the green tunic. ;)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
That's like comparing a god to a kitten. You just can't do that bro. But if they got into a fight, Goku would kill poor Link in two seconds. A more reasonable fight would be Link vs Mario or Sonic vs Mario. Or something to that effect.

Or Goku vs Super Man...

Fig

The Altruist
My vote would have to go to Link, yet I know he would be taken down at an instant. I love Goku and all, but there should also be some support to the Hero of Time! Now, unless Link was wear Fierce Deity Mask, with Midna in her giant spider monster form, Fi in her True Master Sword form (the actual sword), Zelda as Hylia's reincarnation, then MAYBE Link will have a decent chance to give Goku some damage! :xd: I support both of them and I know Link would lose in the end, but I chose Link, because my father would always help me in Zelda games, and I always saw him as Adult Link and myself as Young Link! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom