• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Monster Hunter Sunbreak Bonus Title Update

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Last digital event is coming up soon, June 7. We don't know a whole lot about what this final update will have. We did see a couple QoL teases on social media but that's it. The last monster is almost certainly going to be a Malzeno variant. I just hope it'll be as challenging as Amatsu or moreso. Still wishing we could've gotten weapon pendants back but that's unlikely now.

All in all, I think Sunbreak has been the best MonHun experience since GenU. It's sad to see it roll to a close finally. There's still plenty left to do. Bittersweetly looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Forgot to come back to this cuz I was too busy playing TotK oops.

Final monster was indeed a Malzeno variant as expected. He wasn't on Amatsu's level but he was still pretty fun. Fascinating lore implications on him. I beat him up last night. Was a good way to tie up the story's loose ends. There wasn't really anything in this update beyond him and the QoL stuff but that's expected for a bonus update. He just the icing on the cake. I got some catching up to do now, but yeah, good way to end it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom