• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Summer Movies You've Seen So Far.

P

pickle962

What Summer movies have you seen so far this Summer? I've seen X Men Origins:Wolverine,Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen,and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've seen "Star Trek" (and have listened to my trekkie fiance' grouse about it), I have seen "Transformers" (and again, listened to my fiance' give his expert opinions on such - he's a both a transfan and a trekkie). We saw "Up." We're both big Pixar fans, but I'm not sure I enjoyed myself at "Up" as much as I have with other Pixar movies because I was *crying* almost the entire time.

1. Night of the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
  2. Up
  3. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
It's weird really, all of the sudden my parents want to watch movies.
Usually we barely go at all.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Star Trek, Wolverine, and Up. I think that is all, but I'm sure that I have been to more movies than that lately.. I'm thinking about Transformers and Monsters v. Aliens.

Steve

5/19/13
Terminator Salvation, Star Trek, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Up. All of them were great movies, hopefully Harry Potter is, I'm seeing it tomorrow.

Terminator Salvation, Star Trek, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Up. All of them were great movies, hopefully Harry Potter is, I'm seeing it tomorrow.

Harry Potter 6 was excellent. It stuck to the book, and had a lot more comedy than the other movies.

I've seen X-men Origins: Wolverine, Star Trek, Harry Potter 6, and Monsters vs. Aliens. Star Trek is easily the best out of that list. X-men was okay, but it's still several steps behind the first two movies. M v A was good, but it just really wasn't the type of movie I'd watch a second time. Harry Potter 6, like I* said above, was excellent. I saw it on opening night and wasn't disappointed.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm going to watch Harry Potter 6 next week. I hope it is as awesome as the book.
I saw Angels and Demons a while ago (I don't know if it still counts as a summer movie) and eventhough I never read the book it was an awesome movie.

I think that will be all summer movies as far as the cinema goes. I will watch some movies on tv if they are good and I want to rewatch my walking with monsters and walking with dinosaurs documentaries ^^

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I've only seen Star Trek and Harry Potter. I don't think I'll go and see much else. Nothing really seems to be exciting me this year, as opposed to last year, which was almost too many movies to handle! I'm hoping next year will have more to interest me, but after last year with Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Batman, Clone Wars and James Bond, I knew this year would be a bit of a slow one.

I've seen Star Trek, Wolverine, Up, Night at the Museum 2, and Harry Potter and the half Blood Prince.

I know for sure that I'm seeing Harry potter at least one more time, but I'll probably end up seeing it another after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom