• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Summer Backlog

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, I'm gonna replay Spirit tracks and try fixing my PS3 so that I can play Ratchet and Clank: Weapons of Destruction. Otherwise, Im not sure yet, but most of the summer will be spent at the sea for me.

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
I have SO MANY GAMES I have to finish - Metroid Prime, Final Fantasy XIII, a bunch of other Final Fantasy-s I have (just got a PS3 in January), Xenoblade, Devil Survivor 2, Pokemon Black, Minish Cap, etc. So yeah. I would love to beat a game or two per week lol! :D

Ughhh, where do I begin....

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
Kirby Mass Attack

*insert other forgotten games here*

That, and I want to replay a few games as well as purchase The Last Story and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance when they're released. I have a loooot of RPG's to play this summer.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
For the moment,
SMW2: Yoshi's Island
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Soul Calibur II
Zelda Majora's Mask
Zelda Oracle of Seasons [Linked]
Zelda Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries Reunion

Ughh I think I have a few on my backlog, one of them is the Silent Hill HD Collection. I couldn't get past the apartment area or whatever in it because it creeped me out, but I seriously want to play it.
Kingdom Hearts 2
Final Fantasy XII

Dan

Zelda majora's mask
No more heroes 2
Dragon quest ... (the one that's on ps2)
Skyrim
Fallout new vegas old world blues
Resident evil 5
Fire emblem (wii)

Zelda majora's mask
No more heroes 2
Dragon quest ... (the one that's on ps2)
Skyrim
Fallout new vegas old world blues
Resident evil 5
Fire emblem (wii)
Skyrim! That one is on my backlog too, mainly all the side quests and the fact that I want to platinum it.

Dan

Skyrim! That one is on my backlog too, mainly all the side quests and the fact that I want to platinum it.

Yeah It's really good fun, I played it for 20 minutes when it came out and was amazed by it , I didn't play it for 6 months till now :P

Yeah It's really good fun, I played it for 20 minutes when it came out and was amazed by it , I didn't play it for 6 months till now :P
I had no interest in playing it after trying out Oblivion a couple years ago, popped it in a couple weeks ago and I've been completely consumed by it. It's a game that you need to have a lot of time off for..

Dan

I had no interest in playing it after trying out Oblivion a couple years ago, popped it in a couple weeks ago and I've been completely consumed by it. It's a game that you need to have a lot of time off for..

Amen to that fortnightly I have time (Sleeping is something I can't do very easily either so that helps :p)
Did you not like oblivion ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom