• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sudoku, Picross, Crosswords, Solitaire

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I admit that I play Solitaire at times when I have nothing else to do or if I feel like playing that particular game. I find Solitaire to be quite a relaxing game at times and it gives me something to focus my attention on when I'm either waiting on something or when I'm trying to find something else to focus on.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
SOLITARE. I PLAY SO MUCH SOLITARE.

I also play a little Spider Solitare, one suit. My mom's a master of the four suit.

Sudoku RAAAARELY, the others never.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Sudoku is the bomb. I love playing it to no end. I highly prefer doing it with a pencil. Electronic versions aren't as joyful. The only exception is that included in Brain Age on the DS. I never cared about the time it takes to complete one, just going through the process of filling out a grid is my favourite way to kill time. Solitaire is amazingly fun, as well.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i like to play solitaire, and work on puzzles. I don't like sudoku because it's the math involved, even if it is simple i just stay away from it at all costs lol.. unless it's money and cooking.. that's the only time i find math acceptable lol..

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I like to play Spider Solitaire. I always finished it faster. I can only up to 2 suits. It's my favorite game out of the other choices my laptop has for me. I do also play Solitaire, only for a bit.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Although I've never really played Picross, I've grown to love playing Sudoku. I used to believe the game was virtually impossible, but it's actually a lot of fun. Besides Sudoku, I occasionally like to play crossword puzzles. I don't know why, but they're interesting to solve. Solitaire... I've always hated solitaire. I could never understand it, so I never bothered to play it -- the game just never made sense to me. Another puzzle/game I like to solve/play are word searches. They're actually quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom