• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupidest Zelda Enemy

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
What do you think is the most stupid LoZ enemy.

Mine would be Takkuri from MM. That bird outside Milk Road.

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
mine would be a combination of darknuts, mobllin,bokoblins,and miniblins and wizrobes all together, its so frustrating!

also if you check
Chuggaconroys page on youtube youll see that he hates wizrobes

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
I think i've seen a thread like this before.

Cucco Power said:
mine would be a combination of darknuts, mobllin,bokoblins,and miniblins and wizrobes all together, its so frustrating!

also if you check
Chuggaconroys page on youtube youll see that he hates wizrobes

Don't be hating on moblins Lol. Yea so the stupidest zelda monster is.......... Spike Traps (if people would really consider that a monster).

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I don't think any Zelda enemy is how one would discribe as stupid, they all have their purposes they're designed for. I think the right term would be 'difficult'. If I would choose the most difficult enemy in the original Legend of Zelda, I would probabely choose the Red Wizzrobes and Blue Iron Knuckles because they were pretty difficult in one room in LoZ.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Deku Scrubs ... what do they do when you hit them? Instead of taking cover back in their hole where they're safe, they jump out and run around, completely defenseless and at Link's mercy.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Well, if by "stupidest" you mean "hardest" or "most difficult", then it's definitely the blue winged ironknuckles in the Great Palace of AoL. According to the site walkthrough here, they're called "Fokkas", which describes what I think of them very well. So hard to evade (they even follow you through high steps which you have to create by slashing blocks while trying to evade their missiles) and nearly impossible to kill without getting killed first. Oh dear, how I hated those "Fokkas".
If you don't let AoL count, then I think it's either blue wizzrobes or darknuts in LoZ, but it always depends on enemy combination and environment. A single blue darknut or wizzrobe in an otherwise empty room is easy to get rid of or to dodge, but a room filled with several of each of them plus bubbles that disable your sword and blocks in your way so that you can't even find a way around them or the wizard beams can easily kill you (This is the very room I'm thinking of, in Level 9: 026.jpg. OK, no darknuts here but you get the idea)

If by "stupid" you mean "having low intelligence", then... maybe the Chu-Chus in MM. The only thing they do is following you very slowly, and that only if you get relatively close to them, and the damage they do is neglectable. But after all those usually aren't real "enemies" but rather some sort of "refill stations".

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Most frustrating? Bots in their AoL incarnation. Nothing can mess up a good game of AoL like those guys. You're running through the game just peachy, and then you get knocked off of a ledge by a very weak, but well positioned, enemy.

That bird is actually pretty smart if you think about it, so I assumed you meant frustrating. If not, then I'd probably still vote for the Bots.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Tough one, intelligence wise, I'd choose Phantoms. Reason being they always follow a specific route, and they can't even see all the way around them or see that far ahead of themselves! I guess that's good for Link, but that' beside the point.

It's this guy!
images

or maybe this guy
images

or this guy perhaps?
images

or even him!
images

As you can see I dislike darknuts/iron knuckles because they're so dang hard! Therefore I hate them and they're the stupidest enemy in Zelda.

Score Onox :1 Darknut :0 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom